housewife

- DISCLAIMER -
This book will be one of my darkest books I've written. It will contain extremely sensitive information and may trigger trauma. It is only fiction so please do not romanticize or glorify the dark topics Housewife will touch along the book. If you're a sensitive person I advice you not to read this book for your own sake. You have been warned!

- TOPICS -
the following topics will be included in this book.

ABUSE
SELF HARM
SEXUAL ASSAULT
VIOLENCE
DRUGS
MANIC DEPRESSION
STRONG LANGUAGE
MATURE SCENES
DISTURBING KINKS

- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED -

HOUSEWIFE . ©2022 @ Hazelblackwood . Please don't steal my work, translate or rewrite. This story was written by me with my own ideas and identities by any means when I find out that you've stolen my book and claimed it as your own I will report you. Thank you :)

- STORY INPUT -

Began: 14th October 2022
Ended: 15th April 2023

Before you continue I wanted to say thank you for giving this story a chance, it really means the world to me. I love each and every one of you and wouldn't have reached this far without you guys!! thank you for supporting me, I appreciate the opportunity and have grown to see you guys as my safe place and family.

I hope you enjoy Housewife my saints and sinners.

Love hazel <3

-
Let me know if you have any feedback if you'd like to know more you can follow my Instagram account if
you want @sinfulxhaze