Ch.11] Des Orages & Make Ups

Two weeks later.

**********

Taehyung and I made up last week. He gave me a call and I decided to answer it. He was a sobbing mess and apologized over a million times so I just gave in and accepted it. He is still my best friend after all. No matter how much we fight and hate each other. Yes, he still does hang around my ex but I just have to get over it.. at some point. I did tell him that I didn't like the idea of him and my ex spending so much time together, not like he listened to a word I said. 

He's supposed to be coming over this weekend to help me out. I mean, he doesn't really have a choice. He promised that he would take care of me until my arm is completely healed then physical therapy can take over. 

He's 20 minutes late by the way.

As I continue to get lost in my thoughts, my mind starts drifting off to a particular face. A face that I never want to see again. Why can't my mind just bear with me and stop thinking about him so much. It's really unfair honestly. I just want to stop loving him.

"Jimin, bitch I know you hear me calling your phone!" I hear Tae shout outside my window. I instantly jump up with a bright smile and rush to the front door.

I don't know why I'm excited to see him. 

"Jiminie~." He coos and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Ouch you dirty ass wipe! You hurt my arm!" I say while hitting his back. He pulls away and scans me like he's a robot or something.

"You look so pretty today." 

I frown.

"Just today?"

"No. You look pretty all the time."

"Are you going to come in or what?"

"Yeah just give me a second." He closes the door. I stare with a face of pure confusion.

Why did he close the door on himself?

"Why did you follow me here?" I hear from the other side. I get closer and put my ear against the door.

"Do you think he likes dark chocolate?"

"He hates dark chocolate and he will hate them even more if he receives them from you."

Who is he talking to?

"You're crazy. Who doesn't like dark chocolate?" 

That voice.

"Jimin doesn't and he-." 

I open the door quickly, knocking Tae to the ground with a loud groan. 

"Taemin!" I squeal and jump on him, making sure my legs wrap around his waist.

"Jimin your arm." I hear Tae grunt. 

"How are you feeling today pretty?" Taemin says while trying not to drop him. His legs are wobbling like crazy.

"I could be better." I put my head in his neck.

"Hmm." He hums.

"What am I, an illusion?" I hear Tae scoffing from behind us. I hop down off of Taemin and turnaround to walk inside, pretending like I don't see Taehyung.

"I guess you are an illusion." Taemin whispers.

**********

"I still can't believe you got him dark chocolates." Tae glares at the man across from him.

"Leave him alone, he just wanted to surprise me with something sweet." I hit his shoulder.

"You mean bitter." He murmurs.