Ch.2] Let Loose.

5 long and exaggerated years later

"You gotta learn to let loose Jim."

"I don't know about this tae... it's a bit-"

"Hot, sexy, daddy material?" Tae smirks at him.

"You're gross. Im saying it's a bit too revealing!" Jimin says turning around in the mirror to look at his ass.

"Jimin, it's your 23rd birthday. Your face is pretty, body is like so perfect, and you got a fat ass!" Tae starts to pat Jimin's booty.

"Hey stop that," Jimin slaps away his hand, "you're so disgusting!

"Bae, you're literally so beautiful, everyone at that club will be on their knees for you, trust." He back hugs him.

Jimin blushes while looking at his almost naked body. He has on leather booty shorts with fishnets, a mesh black crop top with a silver collar, and black platform boots.

"Tae I feel icky.." He pouts.

"Beauty is pain my dear, beauty is pain. Tae gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Mm taee stoppp!" Jimin laughs at his best friend and pushes him away."

"Give it a lil' shake for me Jim! Fuck it up!" Tae tries to hype Jimin up.

"Stoppp, I don't wannaaa!" Jimin hits Tae. In reality he's insanely uncomfortable but he chooses to hide it.

"C'mon let's go fuck that club uppp!" Tae drags Jimin out by him arm.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"You're insanely drunk." Jimin squints his eyes at a swaying Taehyung.

"Another shot of Fireball please!" Tae shouts at the bartender.

"Jiminnn you need to have some funnn, stop covering up your pretty body bae." He slurs.

"Fine. A glass of raw vodka." Jimin bangs his fist on the counter and makes eye contact with the bartender.

The bartender looks him up and down. "Coming right up sweetheart."

Jimin rolls his eyes. 

"Whatever." He whispers to himself.

"He's totally into youuu." Tae starts to poke Jimin's shoulder.

"He's a creep, Tae."

"Your lost, more sex for me." He limps over to the dance floor, instantly drawing attention to himself. They're basically eye fucking him.

Jimin sighs and laughs a little, "My best friend sure is something.."

A few hours have passed by and Jimin is bored out of his mind. He wonders if he should just dip on Tae and get comfy in his bed instead. He really wants to watch the walking dead and eat a tray of grapes.

"Well hello there pretty boy."

".. and who are you?" Jimin glances at the man in front of him.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"No, I already have one.

The man walks closer to Jimin. He is wearing ripped black skinny jeans, a fishnet shirt, snake bite piercings, and an eyebrow piercing. 

He grabs Jimin by his waist and glances at his lips, "Why not?"

"You kind of look like a fucked up loser with lice who like to go around and spread STD." Jimin chuckles out.

The man gave Jimin the I'm-going-to-kill-you look.

"Why so feisty baby?" The man is now making eye contact with him, "let me do the honor of buying you more drinks, Doll."

Jimin's pauses at the nickname and studies the man's face a bit more. Slowly, he starts to realize who this man is. His mouth slightly opens. He felt dizzy. He wanted to go home. In all honesty, he just wanted to be away from the taller... far away.

"Jeongguk, let me go." Jimin is now trying to pull away.

"Just let me buy you a drink!"

"No, I hate you!"

"But you also love me."

"Leave me alo-."

"Fuck, just let loose a little Jimin. You're always like this. It's been five years, stop holding back." Kook let's him go and folds his arms.

"Leave-."

"Fucking let loose." He snarls.

"...."

Cliffhanger
♥︎
See you guys in the next chapter!!