Ch.10] Des Orages & flashbacks

A/N

 "Des Orages" Is thunder storms in french.

I had writers block really bad LOL. Guess I'm back to writing again. 

Enjoy if you can!

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎

"He's so handsome Taehyungie!" Jimin cooed.

"Okay." Tae hummed.

"But he seems to take interest in you."

Taehyung's face lit up at Jimin's words. Jimin noticed it and smiled fondly at his best friend.

Jimin knew that he was crushing but he didn't know who. He definitely has his answer now. He reached for Tae's cheek but he quickly smacked it away.

"You know I don't like when you do that." Jimin shook his head and attempted to touch his face again.

"Jimin-"

"Shh." Jimin placed his finger on his right cheek. Tae just stared at him like he was crazy or something.

"I gave him your number." Jimin said, hiding the fact that he gave Jeongguk his number as well. 

The brunette jumped up and covered his mouth in excitement. A faint blush crawled on his cheeks.

"Wait," He suddenly said, "Jimin, do you have any attraction to him?"

Jimin stayed quiet and eyed his best friend's expression.

"Pffft. I just met him today! I had no idea he existed. I mean, he is really handsome and-."

"Got it." Tae frowned and slouched back down.

"..."

"Did he say when he was going to text me?" Tae made direct eye contact. He's in full detective mode now. Jimin shifts a little at the new atmosphere change.

"Not exactly."

"What were his exact words, hm?"

"Uh. I can't remember. Stop questioning me Tae. I don't like him." Jimin said sternly.

How could he like someone he just met anyway?

"It would really hurt me if I see you two together in the future you know."

"I promise that I won't mess around with your little crush." Jimin chuckled out.

"Please keep your promise this time Jiminie." Tae's face softened as he remembers all the promises that were broken in their friendship. He knows that Jimin is lying to him and is secretly hoping that he will keep his word. 

"I wouldn't mess around with someone you like. I'm keeping this promise."

"Good." He said and went back to playing flip dive on his phone.

Tae didn't catch how Jimin's smile quickly became a deep frown. 

Jimin did feel some type of attraction for the tall raven haired boy. He just couldn't bring himself to tell his sweet best friend that. He feels extremely guilty for what he is about to do but he just can't help himself. Jimin took interest In Jeon Jeongguk in under an hour. 

He made another empty promise.

This isn't anything new.

Kim Taehyung took this promise seriously and breaking that promise would do more than just hurt him. Jimin knows that. He continues to eye his adorable friend, admiring him and thinking negative thoughts.