Chapter 19

Ashton

Some new Alpha in training stumbles into the dormitory. Great, I've always wanted a roommate. Notice my sarcastic voice. It was kind of weird we had to share rooms, given there were only at most 10 Alphas at the academy. 

But it's all apart of this hell we endure before we start our life of responsibility as Alphas. 

"Hey. Are you new here?" He speaks to me.

"Nah, it's my last year." I explain. 

"Great. I have three more to go." He throws his stuff on his bed.

"It's all right. It kind of goes by quickly." I explain

"I don't care about having to train, I care about my mate." He sits on his bed.

"Yeah, that's the tough part. You're 18 today, right? Did you check out any of the girls here?"

"You mean the one female driver and the other workers and trainers. Yeah, none of them. I want her already." He shrugs.

"You're a little unusual, most 18 year olds I meet don't want a mate just yet. They like to explore a bit and get to know other girls first." It's sad but true. I was also one of them.

"Oh no. I don't want anyone but her. I've wanted my mate since I was 13. The idea of being with anyone else is revolting."

"That's deep, man. Happy birthday by the way." I pat his back. I'm sure his mate'll love hearing that.

"Have you found her?" He turns to me.

"You think if I did, I'd still be here?" I laugh out.

"That was sort of a stupid question." He admits.

"You waiting for her?" He stares at me confused until I make a humping motion. Every guy his age is supposed to be beyond horney and very few were still virgins.

"Oh course I am! She's going to be my first. She's the only one who'll get me." 

"Nice to know someone else who feels that way." I was a 20 year old virgin. And I would stay one until I met her. "You'll get used to jacking off soon enough."

"What?" Oh come on. All guys do it. 

"Don't deny it." I smirk. His eyes dart around uncomfortably until he sighs.

"I just want to be a better lover for her." His voice goes into a whisper. "I want to make sure I can climax right and have a high stamina." Oh god, this guy is cracking me up. He's even worse than me.

"I still can't believe some of the guys here, I guess my pack is a little more old fashioned. Some were teasing me about it while I was checking in." Same with me.

"I guess we'll just have to stick together this year." I shake hands with him.

"Ashton Amador. From Spain." I introduce myself.