Chapter 8

*Notice that from now on, outfit descriptions will have a title in parenthesis. These outfits are on polyvore, find the link on my profile at the other website link, under my information*

Lexi

I let out the huge breath I didn't know I was holding as I continue staring at the lines. Not pregnant. Thank you. Thank you so much, Luna.

I shove the boxes and sticks into the paper bag and bury it to the bottom of my trash bin. No need for Ashton or anyone else to learn about this.

Now I can just continue on with my life here.

Even though I have to admit, I'm not loving it too much.

Don't get me wrong, I love my brother and his family, but I really miss Liam. I really miss being able to talk to Aaron about everything. I really miss Serenity and her sassy control over Liam. I especially miss my birds; I hope Nickolas kept them alive.

I really miss everything. Except him. I don't miss Nickolas.

Ashton

The past week, Lexi's been kind of moping around the house. She sleeps more during the day, which is a side effect of not sleeping with her mate, but her bubbly attitude was draining away.

And Katerina and I were preparing for something special today. So I called in my back up. Besides, I needed her out of the house.

Lexi

Ashton barges into my room in the middle of some show. I don't even know what I was watching on account of me jut being lazy all morning.

"Cristian's coming over in a few minutes." I jump at his words.

Cristian's been busy all week with work and there was nothing to do here, at least until after I had toured this country as best I could. And bunnies were pretty untrainable.

I run into my closet and pull out some clothes while running a brush through my hair.

"You really like Cristian, don't you?" Ashton smiles.

"He might just be my new best friend." Tied with Aaron. If I ever see him again.

"Hurtful." He whines.

"You're my brother, that's a different department." Tied with Liam since I still see him as my brother. "And Katerina is my best female friend." Tied with Serenity.

"But you don't get all excited when I come in."

"I see you every single day. And I haven't seen Cristian for a while.

"Then it's a good thing you have the rest of the day with him."

"Are you serious?"