Chapter 3

Aaron

Nickolas is sitting on the couch, watching the clock. I just glare at the mark on his neck. He must’ve gotten it that night. I can’t believe he was Lexi’s first. 

I can’t believe I pushed her away from me into his arms. I sincerely thought she’d be happy with him, he’s her mate after all. But now I realize I should’ve held her closer to me, should’ve runaway with her,should’ve protected her from Nickolas. 

There is a long list of things I’d love to do to him and I don’t even know what he did to Lexi. But he hurt her, and anyone who would even think about hurting someone as beautiful and innocent as Lexi deserves to be punished.

These past 18 hours have been really tense; both of us love Lexi and hate each other, yet we need to work together to bring her back.

He better pray to the Luna that when we find Lexi, she’ll forgive him. Otherwise I might just help her kill him.

Ashton Amador (Brant Daughtery)

Lexi

“I missed you so much! You have no idea how much I’ve missed you!” My brother is crying into my hair as my tears stain his shirt. 

“I didn’t know where you were! I didn’t even know your name!” I cry happily.

“I’ve been waiting 18 years for you to come home! And here you are! Oh my god, I can’t even believe this right now! I thought you were dead, I couldn’t find you!” He sobs.

“I was just with our aunt and uncle, why you didn’t just come to my pack?”

“I didn’t know what pack they belonged to, I just knew those two took you! They snuck you out during another attack, and by the time they were gone we realized no one knew what pack they were going to! I started a huge search around Europe, I had no idea they took you to America!” 

“Who cares now? You found me, or rather, I found you!” I laugh. 

He hugs me tighter and lifts me up, spinning me around.

“I didn’t even know I had another family until I was 15, and then I refused to listen to them!” I cry louder. If I hadn’t been stubborn, I could’ve found my only family a long time ago.

“Oh man, Alexandra, you look just like mom.” He studies my face. “But you have dad’s eyes.” 

“I’ve only seen the portrait, but you look like dad with mom’s eyes.” I laugh. “And call me Lexi.” 

“They loved you so much, a female Alpha born is extremely rare. And they wanted to have a second pup so much, they loved you, the entire pack adored you.” More tears fall from his blue eyes. 

“I’m back. And I think I can maybe stay?” I hint.

“Of course you’re staying! I’m telling Justin right now to move all your stuff to this house. And my mate! You have to meet her! And your nephew!” I laugh and hug him tighter.