Chapter Six

He shrugged out of his cloak and handed it to the servant next to him. He was a middle aged man who nearly fainted at the sight of his perfect figure in a close fitting, golden gown.

Only Taehyung  knew that Jin was just as dangerous as he was pretty. There had to be at least ten weapons hidden on his petite form.

"So, I hear you've gotten yourself into some trouble," he said.

"I wasn't aware I was in any trouble yet," Taehyung  said.

He shrugged. "Oh. Well, you are. Over a little pierced up slave boy I heard? I didn't know you were in to that."

"Well, there hasn't been a formal declaration made, so for the time I'm safe."

He shook his head and clicked his tongue. "From what I hear, Boknam isn't fucking around with formalities. He's mustering all his forces and hitting you probably in the next few days."

"How in the world do you even know all this? The boy was stolen not even two days ago."

"Word spreads like fire," he said.

"Especially when you make a living being nosy," Taehyung  grumbled.

"Well if you're going to be a jackass I can just leave," he threatened, though he knew he didn't mean it.

"Jin..."

"Oh, you know I'm playing. I wouldn't have come to warn you if you weren't a half decent jackass. So is this little fucktoy even worth it?"

Taehyung  felt a low grumble in his throat and it escaped as a growl before he knew what was happening.

"Oh, wow. You really like this one," Jin commented.

Taehyung  nodded. "He's worth fighting for."

"Well, you definitely have a fight coming for you."

"I tried to do this the right way, but when that didn't work..."

"You stole him," he said with a smile. "I'm so proud of you."

Taehyung  smiled half-heartedly.

"Well, can I meet this little slave boy?" he asked.

"Jungkook," Taehyung  quickly corrected him. "He's not a slave anymore. He's mine."

He smiled knowingly and rephrased his question, "Can I meet Jungkook, then?"

"Sure. I left him sleeping in my bed."

"Oh, hold up. You let him stay in your bed after messing with him? Wow, you got it bad."

"You could at least try to have a little respect," Taehyung  grumbled.

"I could," he said, then shrugged.

He followed him to his room. "Wait here," he instructed, but of course he didn't.

Jungkook's hair was messy and he was sleeping peacefully, hugging Taehyung 's pillow to his bare body.

"Aww, he's so cute," Jin commented.

"I told you to wait," Taehyung  said.

Jungkook stirred and mumbled, "Is dinner?" He buried his face into Taehyung 's pillow and sighed.

"Too cute," Jin sighed.

Taehyung  went to his wardrobe and pulled out a silk shirt that would cover Jungkook well enough until he could have some clothes made. He knelt beside the bed and whispered into Jungkook's ear, "Wake up, little one."