Chapter One

Taehyung  had never wanted to take over for his father as the Warlord of the Gyeongi province, but the gods didn't seem to care what he wanted. There were parts that he enjoyed, such as training and proving himself as a warrior. And of course being the only vampire in the world with the ability to change into a wolf wasn't bad either.

However, Taehyung  did not enjoy events such as the one he would soon be attending. Boknam, the Warlord from the neighboring, Suwon province, had invited everyone who was important to view his latest purchase. But, he had to go for diplomacy's sake.

As Taehyung  strode through the stone hallway, maids and slaves couldn't keep their eyes off of him. Taehyung  was around six feet and seven inches tall, with broad intimidating shoulders, shoulder-length auburn hair, and a clean-shaven face that seemed to be carved out of stone, except for soft expressive gray eyes. He felt naked without his weapons, but it would have been construed as a threat if he were to go into Boknam's chambers with a sword.

When he entered, servants were laying out a lavish lunch of bread, cheese, sweet and savory meats, and several exotic fruits, along with wine. Boknam sat in an ornate chair. The man was tall, but serpentine in appearance with a pointed nose, thin eyes with a yellowish tinge to the iris, a thin mouth, and twitchy mannerisms.

"Taehyung ! Wonderful to see you!" he bellowed. He turned to a servant that was arranging grapes in a bowl and snapped, "Fetch my new slave."

Taehyung  took his seat at the table and quietly thanked the female servant that poured his wine.

A servant returned and handed a black leather leash to Boknam. Attached to the leash was possibly the most beautiful slave Taehyung  had ever seen.

He was barely more than a boy, with the blackest hair Taehyung  had ever seen that hung low over his eyes, but spiked in the back. Snakebite piercings sparkled on his pretty mouth. A black leather collar studded with silver was around a thin, delicious neck. His chest was smooth and hairless. Each nipple was decorated by a silver hoop. His stomach looked soft and his navel was pierced as well. He was clothed in tight black leather pants that showed a bulge in his crotch and a nice ass.

The boy shyly scurried to kneel at Boknam's side.

"Lovely, isn't he? Just turned eighteen yesterday," Boknam commented as he piled savory meat and cheese on a bread roll and stuffed it into his mouth.

Taehyung  nodded. Normally, he preferred females, but occasionally he indulged in a male, and this slave was just his type.

"He cost me quite a lot. Five thousand gold bars. But when I saw him, and learned that he is completely virginal..." Boknam laughed nastily, food spraying from his mouth. "Now, how could I resist that!"

Taehyung  felt his cock stir in his trousers. The boy had been completely untouched. Not only was he a virgin sexually, but also no vampire had ever tasted him. "What is he called?"

Boknam gestured to the boy because his mouth was full of bread. The boy did not reply, though, and instead nervously sucked one of his lip piercings into his mouth. Boknam swallowed hard and backhanded the boy. The boy whimpered.

"Answer him, bitch," Boknam hissed.

"Jungkook," the boy whispered. "I am called Jungkook."

When he spoke, Taehyung  caught a glimpse of a silver and felt his cock swell and harden even more. He wondered if there was any way that he could have the slave for himself, but he knew it was pointless. Boknam was looking forward to deflowering the boy and there would be no way to persuade him not to do it.

Boknam nodded. "I will savor you," he said huskily.

Taehyung  glowered.

Boknam turned to address him. "Normally I would fuck him in front of everyone, but this one I think will be a private affair."

Taehyung  was glad that he would not have to watch the event.