Chapter Five

This is so

This is so..." Jungkook couldn't describe what he was feeling.

"You asked that I make you mine. This is the first step." Taehyung  took the collar and placed it around Jungkook's neck.

"I will treasure this more than my life," Jungkook said.

Taehyung  kissed Jungkook passionately, claiming his mouth and grabbing his ass roughly. Jungkook moaned and wriggled his way down Taehyung 's body, to his cock. The boy started to suck eagerly, though he really didn't know what he was doing. Still his mouth was wet and hot and the silver rod in his tongue added and interesting sort of stimulation.

"Use your hands too," Taehyung  instructed.

Jungkook obeyed with enthusiasm and Taehyung  growled. One of Jungkook's soft hands was stroking Taehyung 's cock in time with his sucking while the other massaged his balls. Taehyung  started to thrust his hips and Jungkook stared up at him. His messy black hair hid parts of his eyes and Taehyung  thought it made the act even more sexy.

Taehyung  roared and arched his back as he came. Jungkook didn't expect it and when Taehyung  had calmed down, he saw that Jungkook had semen dripping from his lips and his eyes were sparkling as he touched himself, wiping the sperm from his face and using it as lubrication.

Taehyung  pinned Jungkook's body beneath his again and kissed him passionately before going down to suck him. He took over stroking the boy's dick that fit perfectly in his hand. He licked the boy's smooth sack then spread his pale cheeks to lick at the pink opening.

Jungkook shied away. "It feels too good," he panted.

Taehyung  smiled wickedly and grabbed Jungkook's wrists and ankles, lifting the boy's hot ass in the air. Jungkook nearly screamed when Taehyung  licked him again.

"It's too much..." he groaned. He whimpered and then pleaded, "Don't stop!"

Taehyung  sped up his motions and then penetrated the tight opening with his tongue. Jungkook's head thrashed back and forth. "Too much...too good."

Taehyung  started sucking Jungkook's erection. Soon the boy cried out and came so hard that when it was over his body twitched and he still moaned. He was so drained that he snuggled up against Taehyung  and fell asleep instantly.

Taehyung  sighed. Perfection.

***

Boknam was livid and General Sun knew that trying to reason with him would be pointless.

"I cannot believe that I trusted that son of a bitch!" Boknam cried. "If he ruined my slave whore I will kill him!"

"Sir..." the general started softly.

"This is an insult!"

"Sir, we can't afford an extended war. Perhaps it would be best to handle this diplomatically."

"My property was stolen! We must act quickly and decisively. We will just hit him with all our might, all at once."

"Sir, attacking him will inevitably lead to his allies joining in retaliation. The treasury is nearly empty." Because you insisted on owning that overpriced little slave boy, Suk added mentally. He didn't agree with slavery for sexual pleasure and the little slave called Jungkook had made it worse. He looked so much like a child and all the piercings on his body just seemed cruel to some degree. Even worse, the boy had accepted his fate just as every other pleasure slave before him that Suk had delivered to Boknam. Suk wondered if it even bothered the boy that he would only live as long as he pleased his master.

"Call in the troops. We march out as soon as possible," Boknam ordered.

***

The trumpets sounded, announcing a visitor. Taehyung  wondered for a moment if Boknam had sent his emissaries to declare war. He moved away from Jungkook carefully, but still the boy woke. "Where are you going?" he asked groggily.

"I have to take care of something," Taehyung  explained, leaning down to kiss the boy's soft lips as he pulled on a pair of pants.

"Can I go with you?"

Taehyung  sighed. "It's probably best if you stay here in my quarters for the next few days."

Jungkook nodded and stretched in the bed, then curled back under the covers like a cat. "Like it here..." he mumbled.

Taehyung  felt himself swell with pride slightly at the fact that Jungkook was enjoying the bed.

Finally dressed and presentable, Taehyung  went to the reception area. Before he could sit in his chair, he saw a blur from the corner of his eye and then felt the wind get knocked out of him. As he regained his composure he heard musical laughter behind him.

"Jin!" he exclaimed as he turned. The brunette  man laughing at him had been like a brother to him since childhood. His slightly pointed ears and beautiful hazel eyes made him look like an elf, but that wasn't entirely true. Some from the Ansan province claimed to be descendants of the ancient race that had suddenly disappeared. Jin wasn't one of them. He had left his home at a young age to study under Master Woo and was now one of the most effective agents in the world.