Chapter Three

Taehyung  struggled to watch and not rush to the boy's defense, but somehow he managed to restrain.

Boknam had the boy kneel on hands and knees and instructed him not to move. He began delivering the lashes and with each stroke Taehyung 's frustration grew.

The boy's perfect ass was now red and tears streamed from eyes that were hidden by his dark hair.

The flogging continued, to the point where even the horniest members of the audience started to fear for the little slave boy. At that point, Boknam dropped his whip and walked to the front of the slave, grabbing him by his hair and jerking his head up.

Boknam freed his cock from his trousers and forced it down the boy's throat. As he fucked the boy's mouth, Jungkook gagged and choked, tears streaming down his face. Finally, Boknam pulled out of the boys mouth and squirted white semen all over his face.

Jungkook looked to Taehyung  pathetically before he was led away.

***

Luckily, Master was still angry about Jungkook's hesitation and did not wish to break him in just yet.

Jungkook waited until he heard no sounds and then cautiously gripped his throbbing penis. He pictured Taehyung 's strong arms around him, his rough hand in place of Jungkook's own soft hand. He started to masturbate, biting at his lip to keep from moaning.

He heard a sound and quickly covered himself. When he saw his visitor he was almost sure it was a dream. Taehyung  stood by the door, shirtless and glorious. Jungkook couldn't speak.

"Hello, little one," he whispered. His voice was deep and rumbling and it made Jungkook's heart beat faster. He was struck stupid and could not even ask why Taehyung  had come to find him. "Listen closely, little one. I do not wish this life for you. I am going to buy you for myself. I have arranged for a meeting with Boknam."

Jungkook finally found his voice. "Why?" he croaked.

Taehyung  stroked the side of Jungkook's face. "I desire you."

Jungkook was filled with happiness.

Taehyung  swept aside Jungkook's messy black hair and looked into his eyes.

"Brown. I knew they would be beautiful." He brought his strong lips to Jungkook's face. Their breath mixed and Jungkook felt like he'd drunk too much wine. Taehyung 's lips brushed against Jungkook's and it felt like electricity ran through his veins. Softly, Taehyung  probed with his tongue and Jungkook opened his lips. Taehyung  started to explore his mouth and lightly sucked at the rod in Jungkook's tongue.

The separated and Jungkook could barely breathe. Taehyung  smiled as Jungkook explained shyly. "Uhm...first kiss."

Taehyung  laughed and nuzzled Jungkook's neck, taking in his smell. "I promise I will cherish you," Taehyung  whispered. "You will be mine."

Taehyung  kissed his way down to Jungkook's nipples. He took one ring into his mouth and flickered his tongue over it, and repeated the same with the other. Jungkook felt like he could orgasm from just that. His stomach quivered.

"I love how soft you are," Taehyung  whispered, trailing hot kisses down Jungkook's delicate skin. He moved the blanket and found Jungkook's fully erect penis. He enclosed it in his mouth and Jungkook cried out softly. Taehyung  handed the blanket up to Jungkook to stifle his cries with.

The hot suction on his sensitive area was almost more than Jungkook could handle. Finally, with a loud moan, he released. Taehyung  continued to suck him, removing the evidence of their time together.

Taehyung  rose and Jungkook desperately reached for the bulge at his pants. Taehyung  smiled but said in a apologetic tone, "I'm afraid I've taken too much of a risk already."

"Please stay," Jungkook begged. "I want to give you all the pleasure that one boy can possibly give."

Taehyung  ran his hand through his hair. "Soon, you will be mine."