Chapter Four

"Boknam, I would like to make you an offer," Taehyung  said, when the meal was halfway gone.

"What is this about?" Boknam asked, his eyebrows rising.

"One of your slaves."

"Ah." Boknam nodded. "So you liked the lovely brunette I sent to you?"

"Actually, this is about a male."

Boknam nodded. "Make your offer, friend."

"Ten thousand for Jungkook."

Boknam's face fell into anger. "Are you joking?"

"No. I believe the price is more than reasonable."

"I will not sell him."

"Fifteen thousand," Taehyung  offered.

"No. That little bitch will be my whore. No one else's."

*****

Jungkook woke up smiling. He could barely contain his excitement.

"Why are you so cheerful?" asked his tutor, Mei.

"I just have a good feeling," Jungkook replied.

Around midday, guests started to leave and Jungkook got nervous. Maybe Taehyung  had forgotten him. He prayed that he hadn't been abandoned.

After his reading lesson, there wasn't much for him to do. He was a slave intended purely for pleasure and had no chores to distract him from his thoughts. He tried to practice writing, but found himself daydreaming about Taehyung .

The sun started to sink and Jungkook knew that his fears had come true. Taehyung  had forgotten him. A messenger arrived informing him that Master was ready. Jungkook cried for a while. He had wanted to be with Taehyung  so badly. He wiped his tears away quickly, knowing that he would not please his master that way. It would just be best to forget Taehyung  and accept his fate.

Master had instructed that Jungkook have leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles. He prepared himself and waited for the servant to come fetch him.

The knock on his door came later than he expected and when Jungkook opened the door, two large, rough looking men were waiting. They grabbed him and stuffed a gag into his mouth before covering his head with a hood. Jungkook struggled for a moment, and then went limp. He didn't really care what they did to him.
Taehyung  hadn't kept his promise. Jungkook was worthless. He wished he could just die.

***

Taehyung  gazed intensely out the window of his room. He was getting anxious. The men he had hired were professionals that had been loyal to his father, but he was beginning to worry they had turned on him.

He saw three riders in the distance and rode out on his black stallion to meet them. Anger surged through him when he saw the small slave had been tied to a horse, his head covered with a dark hood. At least they had clothed him in a thin tunic.

Taehyung  paid them without saying a word and lifted Jungkook onto his horse. When the kidnappers were gone, Taehyung  lifted the hood away from Jungkook's face. The boy moaned into the cloth gag in his mouth. Taehyung  removed that too and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"You didn't forget," Jungkook whispered, and then he groaned, clutching his side.

"I'm sorry for your discomfort, little one. Things didn't go as I'd planned. You're safe now though."

Taehyung  carried Jungkook inside his fortress and ordered the servants to prepare a bath. He removed the leather cuffs from Jungkook's wrists and ankles and stripped off his tunic. Taehyung  kissed the boy's stomach and Jungkook whimpered. Taehyung  grinned with satisfaction as he removed the collar from Jungkook's pale neck. He licked the warm flesh and Jungkook started to grind his erection against Taehyung .

"Are you going to bite me?" Jungkook asked hopefully because he could feel sharp points against his skin.

"Not yet," Taehyung  said with a chuckle.

He lifted Jungkook into the tub of water and the boy watched in awe as Taehyung  stripped his clothes away. Taehyung  climbed into the bath with Jungkook, who couldn't resist reaching out and trying to encircle his hands around Taehyung 's girth. His small delicate hand felt very nice, but did not fully encircle Taehyung 's throbbing cock.

He leaned back in the water and pulled Jungkook onto his lap. The boy wriggled with delight and Taehyung  started to rub his hands over the boy's stomach.

"I'm so happy," Jungkook said.

"Show me how happy you are, little one," Taehyung  whispered.

Jungkook started to kiss Taehyung  eagerly, his small tongue swirling around in Taehyung 's mouth. He made satisfied little whimpering noises and put his hand on the head of Taehyung 's cock.
Jungkook started to kiss Taehyung 's neck and then moved down to his chest. Taehyung  put his hand on Jungkook's ass and the boy moaned.

The purpose of the bath was forgotten as the two explored each other's bodies. Taehyung  ran his finger over Jungkook's amazingly tight and smooth opening, imagining all the things that he could do. Jungkook shivered and sucked at Taehyung 's nipple. It felt like little sparks of fire went through his body. Taehyung  finally stood and carried Jungkook out of the tub and to his bed.

Jungkook nearly purred at the softness of the silk sheets and down stuffed mattress. Taehyung  was on top of him in an instant, though careful not to rest all of his weight on Jungkook. He grabbed Jungkook's wrists and lightly pinned them above his head. Taehyung  started to kiss and lick all over Jungkook's body. He sucked at the boy's neck, but did not bite. The boy writhed with pleasure and moaned.

"Make me yours," he pleaded.

Taehyung  moved away and Jungkook whimpered.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"No, little one. I have a gift for you."
Taehyung  retrieved a dark, carved wooden box and presented it to Jungkook. The boy was admiring the box and Taehyung  chuckled. "Open it."

Jungkook's eyes grew wide when he saw the lavish gift inside. It was a collar made of pure white gold, linked together in thousands of tiny hoops. It was studded with diamonds. The collar itself must have been worth more than Jungkook.