Ch. 16 Meet the horror brothers

Začít od začátku

"Mild concussion, monster candy helped." You waved, brushing it off as if it were minor. Not wanting to remember the nauseating feeling, how your back ached from the force of being dragged across the forest floor. Besides, it was all but forgotten at this point. (Not to mention embarrassing.)

Papyrus nodded slowly, a doubtful look in his small sockets as he returned to cooking.

Deciding that you weren't going to bother him any further, you got up and walked out of the small hut. Wondering where Sans was. Your brows furrowed softly. Classic sans.

You hoped he saw your cravings on the trees. You weren't sure which direction you came in from, it all looked the same. You sighed to yourself.

"Y/N? CAN U BRING IN CHIVES AND ROSEMARY?" Papyrus called from inside.

"Okay!" You called back, walking around the garden in search of chives and rosemary. The aromatic scent of various herbs and plants filled the air, making you blissfully unaware of anything else outside this garden.

*.

He was ridden with anxiety, worry, and anger.

How could Sans lose you so easily? You wandered off while he came back to the house to grab healing food for you. He didn't want to make any assumptions because he knew you could look out for yourself (doesn't stop him from worrying.) but when Sans came back in a panic, Stretch just had to ask what happened.

Stretch kicked a twig, gritting down on the bud of a cigarette and followed after Blue, who was shouting your name into the wilderness.

He couldn't feel your presence, and that set off his anxieties.

Because of Sans' incompetence, Stretch made the whole household go search for you in the forest. Threatening to dig up their deepest embarrassing secret and share it with everyone he came across.

Red at first didn't believe him until Stretch whispered in confidence, and Red was straight out the door. Telling everyone to hurry the fuck up and to get it over with.

Stretch knew Red had no softness for you, or so he thought, and that looking for you would be a breeze if the fell brothers tracking was anything accurate. But as he trekked behind Blue, he slowly began realizing that it would take longer than he anticipated.

"OH Y/NNN!!" Blue screeched, a flock of birds flew from their nests above and Blue couldn't help but huff as they retreated. "IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, SCREAM BACK!!"

"aye! human!" Stretch heard Red shout from a fair distance, sounding fairly annoyed.

"HUMAN COME OUT THIS INSTANT!" He also heard Edge.

"MISS Y/N! MISS Y/N!!!" Papyrus.

"other y/n!" Sans.

The thought of classic sans pissed him off, the mere existence of classic pissed him off. He wanted nothing to do with Classic as long as he was searching for you, if you just let him and Blue come searching with you, this wouldn't have happened in the first place.

"C'MON PAPY! CALL OUT TO Y/N!" Blue huffed, pushing past a bush while Stretch simply walked around it.

Flicking the bud out of his teeth and crushed it underneath his shoe, he cupped his mouth and simply called: "here girl, heeeere girrl!"

"Y/N'S NOT A DOG!" Blue protested, frowning as Stretch snickered.

"if it'll help bro" he said, examining the area they were in. It was only a few minutes away from the original site — Sans had told them what happened the first day. You triggered a trapper's trap and in response, you were left crippled for a while.