♣️ ~ Cross My Heart And Hope To Die ~ ♠️

A light blared into his face and a sting in his arm made him wince as he finally blinked one eye open, closing it immediately when the bright light shone directly into his pupils

"He's coming to." A voice says, and he barely manages to comprehend the Korean. His brain is sluggish, slowly processing everything around him. It's only minutes later that he realizes the lights are from the ceiling, and the people around him were Hwanwoong, Seoho, and Olivia standing somewhere farther away. 

 "Felix, can you hear us?" A calm voice asks, one he recognizes as Seoho's, and he blinks his eyes and nods as a response. There are a few sighs, maybe in relief, guilt or perhaps frustration. 

Slowly, he's helped to sit up straight. There are white bandages wound around his torso and his arms, palms. Hwanwoong is also covered up in some areas, but not as much as Felix. 

"H-How's Leedo-ssi?" Felix asks, coughing on his words. A glass of water is pressed to his lips, and he slowly drinks the liquid. It burns his throat, and he feels like his lungs are clogging up when he drinks. 

"Slowly." Seoho scolds him, taking the glass from his hands and placing it away and helping him breathe in and out a bit. Felix is admittedly a bit weirded out by how calm and careful the doctor is with him, but he supposes it's all in the professionalism in the end. 

"How're you feeling?" Hwanwoong asks from the side, forgetting the previous question to focus on the freckled omega instead. Felix purses his lips, fidgeting around on the bed he was on before nodding his head slowly. 

"Okay." Felix replies shortly, and it makes the pink-haired man click his tongue in dissatisfaction. He takes a seat next to the white lonely bed, keeping a comfortable distance between himself and the omega. Seoho is busy writing down something at corner of the room, but he's also listening to their conversation. 

"Felix, you literally almost fell from the top of a two floored building, was almost shot, and you suffered concussion, blood loss and other injuries from running around a poison-bombed building with just a mask. You can't convince me you're just 'okay'." Hwanwoong scolds him, and Felix doesn't look at him in the eye, much more focused on the white thin bed sheet. 

"My head hurts a bit, other than that, I'll be fine." Felix answers, tries again. There's a silence after it, and a sigh before Hwanwoong nods at his answer. Seoho nods at the pink-haired member, and quietly leaves the room for them to talk. Olivia, who is still very much annoyed, stands at the door with her hands crossed and a frown marring her face. 

There's a brief silence, before Hwanwoong takes a breath and looks at the ravenette with an inexplainable expression. Felix feels his gaze on him, for a few long seconds before opening his mouth to speak. 

"We heard everything." 

Silence. 

Felix stops playing with the sheets, his heart picking up speed. It shows, on the monitor, and the two others present in the room glance at the machine worriedly.