♠️ ~ Take A Step Into The Havoc ~ ♠️

"Send our men on the look-out for Lee Rachel and Lee Felix this instant

"Send our men on the look-out for Lee Rachel and Lee Felix this instant. I don't want a single stone left unturned, every single house and building to be searched. If I don't get any news of their whereabouts, I'll have the searchers tortured for their uselessness." Hyunjin spat out, glaring at Chan, and the latter quickly mutters as affirmation before leaving the room with his partner. 

"Seungmin, track the building's cameras, the city cameras, anything that could lead us to them. Minho, take Jisung and Changbin with you and go back to the prisoners cells. Any clues of how they escaped and where should be found, now." Hyunjin commands in a loud angry voice, and the rest of the team disappear the room quickly, not wanting to anger their leader. He was always calm when situations like these arose, but when he became mad, none of them wanted to deal with the after fire. 

The door slams loudly, and Hyunjin lets out a loud yell, punching the table under him. His eyes glowed red, breathing heavily as his hands grew numb from the wood cracking and splinters piercing his skin to draw thin lines of blood. 

"I'll find you Lee Yongbok, and this time I'll make sure you won't get away." 

~

Look around, this ain't even the half of it —

~

Lights flickered overhead, making the bruised blonde boy groan in pain as the stiffness in his limbs began to him sore. He raised his head groggily, his vision blurred as his eyes blinked slowly, taking in what was around him. His foot caught against the edge of the chair he was on, the plastic catching by the ribbed fabric of his clothes. His hands struggled against his back, but he soon realized they were tied together with a tight rope. 

Great. He was tied up again. 

"W-What..." He mumbled in a raspy voice, coughing after. The sudden force made his head throb, a splitting pain surging through the back of his head and travelling down his sore back. He winced in pain, leaning his head back  while trying to breathe slowly. 

"Your brother's awake." A low voice speaks from behind him, and he shifts his gaze to the moving black blur that was sitting on the chair on the corner of the room. His mind was too foggy to think, but he knew better than to stay where he was when the blur began to approach him, his eyes making out a man with a lean figure. He pushes his feet on the ground, his chair screeching as it pushes to the side, almost falling back on itself. His hands gripped the side of the chair, trying to claw the rope away. 

The man stops a few feet away from him, clicking his tongue and retreating a few steps. The metal door next to the man's chair opens quietly, letting in a another blurry figure, but this time, Felix could recognize it. 

"Jisue?" He says hoarsely, squinting his eyes before blinking again in disbelief. The woman doesn't speak a word in response, simply placing a plate of food on the table next to the blonde boy's white chair.