♠️ ~ I'm Living In A Nightmare ~ ♠️

Their first stop, Incheon

It was large city, smaller than Seoul but still a major area for trade and travel. It's where countless gangs had set up their bases, but many had been wiped out after Stray Kids decided to take over. 

Felix brushed his hand through his newly dyed black hair, sighing as he leans back on the window of the van. It shakes violently as they travel through a dirt road shortcut through the woods, not allowing him to let his eyes drift close just yet. 

"We'll be there in ten minutes." Hwanwoong says from the seat behind him, and Felix hums as he rubs his forehead. He had no idea where the sudden headache was coming from, but it wasn't ideal for a mission. He gets up from his seat, moving to the back of the van where it was empty, a few cardboard boxes and the other two men waiting for him there. 

He accidentally stumbles, thankfully managing to hold something in time to steady himself. The sudden noise makes the two men turn to him from where they were preparing their weapons, the shorter one raising his eyebrow. 

"You okay?" He asks, a sniper gun in one hand. Leedo glances at him briefly, before going back to checking his own weapons. Felix shakes his head, trying to take his mind away from the pain in his head. That seemed to make it better, just a bit.

"Yeah, fine." Felix mumbles, walking towards the backdoor of the van, sighing as he tries to think of the mission. He had to focus, especially since he was given a rather difference goal for today. 

Lure, that's what Hwanwoong had suggested for him. He didn't know what made him think of that, neither what would make him the contender for such an idea. He wasn't that pretty or handsome, he wasn't that used to making himself known to attention. Of course, he had some experience flirting with guards, but only to mock and despise them, never to sway them. 

He clenched and unclenched his hands, slowly trying to work the stiffness out of his body and warming up as the van slowed down, more turns through the road before a final halt. He held on the side of the van as it stopped, and the backdoor opened by itself. The three jumped out, the door closing and the van driving away just as quick. 

They had been dropped right next to the entrance of the building. It was a three floor building, rather regular looking with a small compound and a large gate, two guards on each side of the compound walls, patrolling to each side, while there was one guard positioned at each corner. 

Twelve guards may seem like a lot to three men, but they'd come prepared. 

Hwanwoong takes a tube like object from the pouch in his belt, as the other two put on safety masks on themselves. They spread out, already holding their own chemical weapons and moving to three different sides of the gate swiftly. 

In seconds, the air is filled with poisonous gas, and coughing, some vomiting, some passing out and falling to the floor. It doesn't take long for nearly all the guards to fall unconscious, a few men gripping the wall and trying to reach the alarm button.