♣️ ~ There's No Heroes Or Villains In This Place ~ ♣️

The team had immediately gotten to work in locating the files, with Seungmin hacking into their systems from the access point from their raid in the security, and from there he easily accessed their headquarter securities, effectively managing to ...

The team had immediately gotten to work in locating the files, with Seungmin hacking into their systems from the access point from their raid in the security, and from there he easily accessed their headquarter securities, effectively managing to eliminate anyone else in the building. 

Which explained why the Stray Kids had were travelling through the basement corridors, their men guarding the building compound from outside after their little killing spree. They'd also taken their little hostage with them, finding it useless to keep him locked up in a cell. Especially when he'd be useful for this mission. 

"Room Number 4681...82— Aha! 4683." Jisung says, who had run ahead of them and found their room. He tugged at the door handle, only to find the door locked. A device locked it from outside, demanding a pin. 

"What's this?" Changbin asks once he reaches the squirrel-like male, tugging the door with his strength. Seungmin scoffs at his useless attempt, pushing past both of them and peering at the lock. He clicks his tongue in annoyance, taking out his tablet and connecting a device from his tablet to the lock. 

Hyunjin watches their tech-expert, tapping his foot impatiently. He glances at their hostage, raising an eyebrow questioningly at him, but the blonde omega only stares blackly at him, keeping mum. He wouldn't tell him anything. 

Eventually, their hacker gets through the lock, the door clicking open and letting them through. The group walks inside the large room, with shelves of different glass cases stacked up on the right, many labeled serums inside. All of them were failed attempts, but they had the chemicals they  used to make the better version, hence why they were preserved. 

"How many years have they been working on this..." Jeongin comments, his mouth wide open at the number of serum bottles hidden away safely from the human population. 

"Six." A voice answers him, and shockingly enough, it's the hostage. Many heads turn to look at him, but the blonde has turned silent once again. 

"Six? But that means you've— "Been here for four years. Hongjoong-ssi had... never mind." The blonde says, shutting up once again. The sentence seems to stir confusion amongst the group, but none the less, they focus on their task instead. A desk with computers and many hardcopy files sits on the desk, pens scattered across the desk. 

Seungmin sits on the chair next to the desk, logging on the computer with little difficulty, despite the password protection. He looks around the desktop, locating a file containing information of the latest tests done on subjects to the 'maniac'. 

"Ah-Reum Yoo. Twenty year old female, omega, showed signs of fainting and vomiting after inhaling the drug. The serum was force injected hours after, once she had gone unconscious from its affects. Went insane after two hours of injection, and died after four hours after going through numerous seizures and torture. Test results, satisfactory. Subject displayed immense strength and broke the concrete cell room." Seungmin reads out the first report, grimacing at the pictures that followed after.