♣️ ~ Embracing The Madness ~ ♣️

The black-haired leader examined the bronze weapon carefully, humming as he traces the intricate carvings engraved on the sheath

"Good job, little one. I didn't expect you to actually find us the piece." The leader says, to which the blonde omega raises an eyebrow, looking at Ravn questioningly. 

"Ah well, we only need them to get a little shaken by it. You could've killed a few dozen people and left the scene, that would've worked too. None the less, this is a priceless possession and it'll add to our collection." Ravn says, nodding to himself as he places the historical weapon back into the velvet box crafted specially for it. 

"I highly doubt they'd be bothered about a few dozen guards getting killed. If you want me to get their attention, I'd prefer to do it properly. They're bound to know who it was, and they'll come looking for me soon enough. " Felix states, looking away from the leader and outside the large window behind him. The city was beautiful, it always had been. But the dangers that lurked inside it was what added to it's beauty and thrill. 

The leader stares at the omega, his freckles shining in the golden light of the sun. His eyes were a dark brown, almost sparkling in the light. His face resembled a fairy, it was impossible to believe this was the same man that was feared by many gangs, just for his skill and precision. 

Those eyes, they sparkled with menace. The need to kill. Not everyone was born that way, to live in a world like this and survive. The leader had a strong suspicion that many years ago, those eyes were kind, those hands were gentle and that man had been an angel. There was no mistaking otherwise. 

But time changes people, like his team, like himself, like the world. Ravn had known to be kind, to be nice and to be human long ago. However, in a deranged society that they'd fought to survive with, people change. 

Those eyes held secrets. Depth of a past hidden away behind the need to survive, the fight and the burning fire to kill. After all, the omega was doing this to save his sister. 

"Staring is rude, Ravn-ssi." The omega speaks, his deep voice sending chills down his spine. It strangely reminded him of Leedo when they had first met. The black-haired man bows his head down, staring at the velvet box with the bronze weapon. He inhales deeply, feeling a migraine coming in.

 "Felix, you may retire to your room now. If you wish to practice, do so after eating some food. Olivia will show you around the training grounds. She'll introduce you to the members as well." Ravn says, getting up from his seat with a nonchalant expression, closing the velvet box and keeping it away into a glass case while enabling the security for it. 

"Ravn-ssi, about Jisue—"She's provided good care by our best medics and doctors. Seoho personally checks on her each day, and although weak right now, she is doing far better than how she was trapped in a sickly cage. You can ask Seoho, and visit her accordingly. Now please, little one, leave." Ravn says, pressing a few buttons as a sliding door opens from the wall. Felix stares at him, slightly confused by the sudden change.