"Hello," the it said. "Do you want to get in the car?"

A little voice in my head screamed no. It demanded to get away, to leave, to run away from this creeper. And yet...

"Here. You two are drunk, yes? So I'll turn the car on for you, alright?" The it bent down, opening a car door, starting the ignition. "Now all you have to do is get in and drive."

"Thank you," I smiled as I hopped in front seat. "Heyyyy," Juvia whined to the it. "We never got your name."

"I'm someone you know and trust dearly."

The words send a cold rush through my body, making my hair want to stand on end, blood freezing. "Thank you!" Juvia cheered, shutting the car door with a bang. "Now drive!"

~

The music blared, but I didn't care. I didn't have a single care in the world. My hands were flying all over the steering wheel, our car swerving all over the road, but as of right now, I was fearless. "Juvia is loving this!" She cried from beside me, thrusting her arms up into the air.

I laughed but it came out more like a hiccup. "Yah, that party was amazing, wasn't it Juves?"

She didn't answer, just continued to sway in her seat to the music. "Oh! Juvia loves this song!"

I bent forward to turn it up; all the way up. Juvia let out an excited cheer.

But a siren from behind us began to drown out the sound of the beat, the rhythm of our drunken state. Suddenly regaining my senses, I began to panic.

Oh shit.

"COPS!" I yelled, even louder over the music. True, I was now aware of what was happening around me, but I was also scared. "Turn, Lucy!" Juvia screamed, her once drone, drunken voice now shrill.

I didn't have time to think, 'which way?' I just turned.

I felt a sharp impact, an air bag suffocating me, cushioning my head yet making it harder to breath. The world grew woozy around me.

Then I fell into a deep sleep beside Juvia's also motionless body.

Only one of us woke up.

~

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

I slipped on some flats and a tight black dress that fit snug around my waist. Posing in the mirror, Lisanna walked in. "Oh? Lucy, where are you going?"

I frowned. "It's Juvia's..."

Lisanna quickly caught on. "Oh. Right." She left the room without another word, as if in a hurry to get somewhere.

But I was too busy to notice, for I was also in a hurry to get somewhere.

I hopped in the car, turning up the radio to drown out any thoughts. The flower shop wasn't too far from here, a balloon shop neighboring it, each I took a quick stop to buy some things.

A bouquet of blue tulips and a balloon that read Happy Birthday were each in hand. It wasn't just a random balloon, Juvia worked at that shop when she was in high school, so when she passed every year we'd pick up a balloon decorated with flowers blooming large and strong through a rainstorm.

Arriving at the grave site, I wasn't surprised to already find everyone there. Pulling up Natsu greeted me. "Luce, I almost didn't think you'd show."

I handed him the balloon, not responding. Then I walked over the grave, ignoring the questioning stares from Levy, Natsu, and Gajeel. Only Gray stay silent, as if not wanting to even look at me as I lay the bouquet before the grave.

I hugged Natsu, burying myself in his chest. He pulled me close as well, and the rhythm of his heart beat soothed me, making my sobs softer. Levy also cried into Gajeel as Natsu released the balloon; allowing it to float into the heavens.

Only Gray didn't move, standing still, like a statue. But he wasn't looking at the picture of Juvia, of her perfect smile, the rain that dripped down her face, or even the tulip, her favorite flower, she held in her hand.

No, instead he was looking at me, eyes glazed with hatred.

A/N: sorry that this was more of a flashback chapter, just to kind give you an insight on what's going on with the whole Juvia situation. So it was a filler. I'll try to get more action in the next, but I hope you enjoyed this one. Please leave comments! It helps me update by giving me motivation and I really enjoy reading them and checking out your profiles! Happy Shipping!

Q.O.T.C:

-What's going on with Gray? What's he planning with Lisanna? Why is he planning this with Lisanna?

-Who was the person in the black?

-Where was Lisanna going? And why?

||THIS WHOLE BOOK IS UNEDITED||