cheater [sunsun]

"sorry doesn't magically undo your actions."

#####

after a long day working over-time at the café, sunoo was returning home to see his boyfriend. he was exhausted and just wanted to cuddle next to him and rest for the rest of the day.

so as he walked home, he hummed songs to himself, a skip in his step from the happiness that filled him to the brim for the thought of seeing sunghoon again, even if they had seen each other that very morning.

sunoo was just that in love.

he soon reached their apartment, and dug into his bag to find his keys, fishing them out and quickly unlocking the door. he stepped inside, his body warming up instantly as he took his shoes and jacket off and placed them in their respective places.

sunoo was about to shout out to sunghoon to announce he was home, but decided against it.

maybe i'll surprise him...! he thought with a smile on his face.

so he put his bag down and creeped towards their room, and, seeing that the door was closed, twisted the knob as quietly as he could before opening the door with a wide smile.

"hi hoonie!" he smiled, but his smile was soon wiped from his face when he saw the scene in front of him.

there was sunghoon, jake straddling him as they made out shamelessly.

and how sunoo's blood boiled. how angry he got seeing his own boyfriend casually making out with someone else.

sunghoon let go of the kiss and turned to look at sunoo with surprise. he pushed jake off of him before standing up from the bed. "sunoo-" he started. "let me explain..."

"what the fuck?!" sunoo exclaimed, stumbling backwards as he covered his mouth in shock. "i- how could you?!"

sunghoon walked up to sunoo, attempting to grab the boy's hands in his own but failing when sunoo pulled them away aggressively. "what is wrong with you?!" sunoo shouted. "how could you just- just make out with him like that when you have me? when you have a boyfriend?! is this just some sick joke?!"

sunghoon let out a short breath. "sunoo, please. it's not what it looks like."

"then what should it look like?!" sunoo shouted out, even more angry than before at sunghoon's lame excuse. "a totally platonic make out session?"

"i- i just-" sunghoon couldn't find any words. he didn't know how to explain and all he could do was stand in front of sunoo ashamedly.

sunoo glared up at sunghoon, his eyes pricking with tears but trying hard to not let them fall.

"how dare you." he whispered. "and how dare you." he said, turning to look at jake.

"both of you, have you gone insane?" sunoo's voice was breaking. "i- it's insane! y-you're cheating on me!"

"sunoo please," sunghoon started, walking closer to sunoo, but was cut off when sunoo pushed him away, letting a singular tear roll down his face.

"sunoo please," the younger mocked, glaring at sunghoon. "you sound pathetic. you're a jerk, you know?"

"i thought you loved me! i thought we were perfect! and then i walk into this." he gestured to jake with a look of disgust. "if it wasn't clear before, we're over. get out of here before i have to kick you out myself."

sunghoon just stood in front of him, tears brimming in his eyes as well. "please don't do this..." he whispered. "please, sunoo. give me another chance..."

sunoo scoffed loudly. "another chance?! you've really gone insane! how could you think that i would just let this slide?!" he put his head in his hands and sighed roughly, tears starting to flow freely from his eyes. "oh my god..." he whispered, his voice cracking as he sniffled lightly.

"just get out. i never want to see you again." he looked up at the older, before in turn looking at jake. "and you." he muttered. "get the fuck out of my house."

jake instantly stood up, grabbed his small bag and without a word walked straight past the two and out of the apartment.

"you can come back in a week to get your stuff." sunoo said, moving to unblock the doorway. "leave."

sunghoon let out a wavered breath. "i'm sorry, sun..." he looked at sunoo with glistening eyes, feeling his heart crack seeing sunoo's tears run down the sides of his face while the younger tried to stay strong.

"sorry doesn't magically undo your actions." sunoo muttered. "just get out. text me when you're coming to get your things. other than that, don't even dare try talk to me." he looked away, screwing his eyes shut.

"sun..." sunghoon tried to pull him into a hug but got pushed away aggressively.

"don't fucking touch me!" sunoo exclaimed. "get the fuck out, you cheater!" his voice was loud but broke a few times as he sobbed, his hands covering his face.

"i- i don't have anywhere to stay..." sunghoon mumbled, not really knowing if what he said was right.

sunoo looked up and glared at him. "go stay with your lover boy jakey." he deadpanned. he sniffled lightly, putting his head in his hands again. "now leave."

sunoo still felt sunghoon's presence in the room after a while, and looked up with a stern expression, ready to shout, but he saw that the room was now empty.

he let out a wavered breath, glancing around the room almost desperately.

"h-hoonie?" he whispered, his voice getting smaller and smaller as the realisation hit.

he's really gone. he felt tears fall out of his eyes at an alarming rate, and he pushed his back against the wall, siding down it as he sobbed and sobbed. it's really over.

"fuck!" he shouted out. "fuck you, park sunghoon!"

he felt as if the whole world would collapse onto him. he didn't know what to do or what to feel — all he knew was that he felt empty and alone and miserable and he hated it, so much.

"fuck you..." he muttered one last time, before curling up in a ball and sobbing into his knees.

#####

[hey...]
[IM SUCH A SHITTY AUTHOR I KNOW IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IDK WHY I JUST CANT FIND MOTIVATION TO WRITE]
[i have ideas but i can't put them into words, and requests are hard bc they're not ur idea in the first place 😭]
[im so sorry, i'll try update the requests as soon as i can and i might not open then again for a while until i get more motivation]
[in the meantime, please bare with me 🤭]
[i also wrote this one ages ago when i tried to do stuff on instagram but it failed lol]
[sunsun to make up for my absence, sorry :(]