red marks [heewon]

"let me kiss you. let me mark you and make you mine."

#####

"come on, party pooper, it'll be fun!!" sunoo whined as he tugged jungwon's sleeve in an attempt to convince him.

"i'm just not so sure... i never really go to these kinds of things. i don't know..." jungwon muttered as he glanced at the two boys in front of him.

"it'll be fine! sunghoon hyung is a good guy, he wouldn't invite us 'children', as he would say, to something that could be dangerous or whatever. come on, hyung. we'll have so much fun." ni-ki argued. "and either way, he said heeseung hyung wants you to go specifically, and it's his party anyways."

jungwon looked at the younger, slightly taken aback. "he wants me to go? specifically me?"

"mhm," ni-ki nodded. "it's your chance - even if you try to hide it we can both tell that you really like him. we're your best friends after all. we know you, jungwon." sunoo added, making jungwon go slightly red.

"i-" he tried to find an excuse not to go, but couldn't find anything valid, so he just huffed out in defeat. "fine. i'll go. but under one condition."

sunoo and ni-ki both gestured for him to tell them.

"neither of you or anyone at all is going on another quest to set me up with someone, okay?"

both boys just looked at him in silence for a few seconds before ni-ki nodded slowly. "y-yeah. of course, yeah." he said, and jungwon nodded before moving to head up the stairs to get ready.

"when do we have to leave?" jungwon called from the top of the stairs.

"it's in two hours!" sunoo replied, smiling happily with ni-ki as they had finally convinced their 'no fun' best friend to come to a party with them.

"oh, so i can shower." jungwon said, before entering his room and getting ready.

【☆】★【☆】

"it smells in here what the fuck-" jungwon muttered as the three boys entered the big and crowded house.

"it's the drugs~" ni-ki said eerily, shaking his hands around as if he were talking about a ghost.

sunoo laughed nervously while whacking ni-ki's shoulder. "hah, he's joking, don't worry."
ni-ki snickered but nodded anyways, jungwon narrowing his eyes at them.

"whatever."

"you're an hour late guys." all three of the boys turned around to see sunghoon walking up to them with a smile. he proceeded to wrap his arm around sunoo's shoulders and ruffle ni-ki's hair. "what took you so long?"

"ni-ki here decided that it was a good idea to start getting ready 5 minutes before we had to leave. and he takes at least 45 minutes to get ready. sorry~" sunoo said, pouting when sunghoon patted his head.

"it's okay, i- oh, i see you managed to convince yang to come." sunghoon sent a knowing smile at sunoo before smiling sweetly at jungwon. "hi, won. you look good."

jungwon smiled slightly and nodded his head a bit. "thanks."

"let's go get a sn-" sunghoon cut himself off when he remembered something. "actually... come with me, we just started a game and it'll be really fun. come on!" he started dragging sunoo away happily, and before ni-ki followed along, he turned to look at jungwon.