longing [heesun]

[ requested by :: @enhypencute ]

"i love you so much, you don't even understand how much i missed you."

#####

"fuck, fuck, what if he doesn't remember me??" heeseung paced the room, his arms wrapped around his torso nervously. "god, i hope he remembers me."

jake let out a small laugh as he watched the older. "he's your boyfriend, of course he'll remember you, hyung."

"but— what if he forgot what it feels like to hug he? or kiss me? what if i've changed so much that he doesn't like what i look like? we haven't seen each other in two years, jake. i've changed a lot." heeseung's eyes screwed shut and he shook his head roughly.

"come here." jake said, standing up and heeseung moving to stand in front of him. "you love sunoo, don't you? and he loves you back. so how could he have forgotten you? you called all the time, even though he couldn't come to visit and you couldn't go either you still stayed in contact as much as both of you could. he's never going to forget you, okay? don't worry at all."

heeseung looked down with a small smile. "yeah, i guess you're right." he said, patting the side of jake's arm. "thanks."

jake smiled brightly. "anytime."

and just as heeseung looked up, the doorbell rang, and it was as if heeseung's calmness dissolved in a split second — it was as if jake's words hadn't gone through to him at all.

basically, heeseung flew into a state of panic once again.

"oh shit he's here, what do i do?!" he practically shouted, pacing around in a circle.

jake let out a small laugh as he watched the older. "just open the door, don't keep him waiting."

heeseung looked up in realisation. "oh— oh yeah, right." he moved quickly to the front door, seeing a figure outside through the frosted glass, and pulled open the door.

and never has heeseung felt so happy in his life. there before him stood sunoo, and just the sight of his face made heeseung tear up with joy.

"oh my god—" he whispered, smiling widely as he tried not to cry, but then he noticed sunoo's plain expression and instantly stumbled backwards. "s-sunoo?"

he shook his head repeatedly, putting his head in his hands. "no, oh god, you— you don't remember me, shit—" he turned his back to the boy, walking over to jake and hiding behind him.

"hee— jeez." jake muttered, looking at sunoo who was completely overcome with confusion. "just come here." he said, sunoo quickly nodding and dragging his suitcases inside, closing the door and walking up to the other two.

"heeseung." sunoo said, and the red haired boy looked up in an instant at the soft voice he adored. "of course i remember you, what would make you think that i didn't?"

jake moved out the way, letting the two boys face each other. "i— your— your expression... it— it looked so plain... you looked at me like i was a complete stranger..." heeseung whispered, looking down at his feet since he didn't have jake to hide behind.

sunoo let out a small giggle at how cute heeseung was being. of course he would remember the boy he loved — heeseung was everything and more to sunoo and he wouldn't forget him for the world. "i was just in shock from seeing you again, hee, i'd never forget you, you're my boyfriend."

heeseung's eyes were wide, mostly from shock but also from longing — longing for some form of physical affection from sunoo after such a long time of not seeing each other. his eyes glistened, tears forming slightly and not going unnoticed by sunoo, who smiled slightly.