safe [sungwon] pt.1

!DISCLAIMER! there will be depictions of bl00d in this chapter, along with the theme of mafia - if you feel uncomfortable, please skip this chapter or proceed with caution :)

[ requested by :: TWICE9LOML  ]

"he won't hurt you as long as i'm here."

#####

"jungwon, i'm going!" the navy haired boy's father called out, waving at his son goodbye with a smile on his face.

"bye dad, have a nice day!" jungwon replied with a smile. "do you have any big meetings today?" he asked.

"yes, actually. if it goes well, the company could be making a very big and important investment." the man said, picking up his briefcase and jacket. "i need to get going or i'll be late. have a good day at school."

jungwon nodded and waved as he watched his father walk out of the house, get into his car and drive away.

【☆】★【☆】

"park sunghoon focus." the man's voice was stern as he glared downwards at the blonde boy. "you're being stupid. do you know how big of a organisation this is? you need to be prepared to inherit it all. follow what i'm doing."

"sorry father." sunghoon muttered, getting into a stance behind his father and following the man's sharp and aggressive movements.

but he soon fell down, slipping as he tried to do a spin kick but failing. and as he sat on the floor, he couldn't take it anymore.

"i don't want to follow in your footsteps. i don't want to be the boss of a big mafia organisation like you. i hate what you do." he stood up with a glare as his father turned to face him, clearly outraged. "i don't care if you're powerful and strong, i don't want to be the same. i hate it."

and with that he walked out of the room, grabbing his things and heading straight to school, the sounds of his father shouting at him from behind, without a single look back.

【☆】★【☆】

"hey wonie." sunghoon felt a smile slowly but surely creep onto his face as he felt the younger boy embrace him in a warm hug. "you're too cute." he smiled, and jungwon giggled lightly at the remark.

"hi hoonie." he smiled, before intertwining his fingers with the blonde's and dragging him along to their classroom.

sunghoon sighed lightly as he watched jungwon walking in front of him with a smile across his face. away from his father, away from his family, jungwon was his safe space. his happy place. he would do anything and everything in his power to protect the boy - he was so full of love for him and swore he would melt in the boy's arms someday.

"hoonie come here." jungwon said as he turned a corner into an empty corridor near the art rooms. he pulled the older towards him and wrapped his arms around his neck, smiling as he teased the blonde boy by leaving his face centimetres away from the older's and pressing his back against the white wall.

sunghoon smirked as he examined jungwon's actions and placed his hands gently on the younger's waist. "you're all cheeky today." he muttered, his voice low. "what's going on?"

"nothing." jungwon replied plainly. "i've just wanted to see you all week."

"why haven't you been in school?" sunghoon asked, his hand moving to trace random shapes onto jungwon's stomach.