birdie [sunki]

[ requested by :: HeartBeat916 ]

"you'll see. trust me."

#####

"so tell me, do you still have a crush on him?" jungwon asked, pointing at a black-haired boy a few seats in front of him and his best friend.

sunoo sighed slightly. "...yeah, i do. it's so annoying, you know? because i'm so sure that he doesn't like me back but i can't help but really really like him."

jungwon looked at sunoo with a quiet smile. "so, i may have heard from a little birdie that a certain someone who's tall and has black hair has a crush on you..."

sunoo's head instantly shot up. "what?! as in-" he cut himself off, realising his voice was loud and he was about to shout out his crush's name.

"as in ni-ki?" he whispered, his eyes wide.

jungwon nodded, before adding, "and i also heard from another little birdie that he's dying to ask you out... and kiss you."

sunoo's eyes widened even more as he leaned away from jungwon in pure shock. "you're joking." jungwon stayed silent. "you're not joking are you."

"nope. i wouldn't lie to you." jungwon smiled.

sunoo turned to look at the boy who was a few seats in front of them, admiring him smile and laugh with the person next to him. "i really hope no-one lied to you, won."

"because i'm going act on these butterflies."

【☆】★【☆】

riki 🐆❤️‍🩹

hiya :)
can u meet me at the top art
classroom after school today?

sure
why tho?

you'll see
trust me

...
okay
right after school?

yup

okay
see u

see you !!
xx :)

"oh shit he actually agreed." sunoo muttered under his breath, his heart rate sped up. jungwon, who had his head rested on sunoo's shoulder from behind to observe the messages also widened his eyes with a smile.

"you're going to have a boyfriend by the end of today~" jungwon teased, lifting his head from the boy's shoulder and poking the side of his stomach cheekily.

sunoo scrunched his nose up with a whine. "oh shut up." he muttered, putting his notebooks in his bag and getting ready to stand up. "i'm going to the vending machine before going to class. you want something?" he asked, reaching out to ruffle jungwon's navy blue hair.

"nah, i've got my own snacks." jungwon replied as he leaned slightly into the older's touch. "see you tomorrow?"

sunoo smile and nodded. "yup, see you!" his smile was wide and bright.

"good luck!" jungwon called out to him as he walked out of the classroom, and all sunoo could do was laugh in return and show a thumbs up.

【☆】★【☆】

"sunoo-hyung." the black haired boy looked up with a smile as he heard the older walk into the art room. he out down his paintbrush back into the pot of water, before standing up and walking to him.