kisses [sunki]

"you keep kissing me, i'll end up falling for you."

#####

sunoo couldn't help it - every single time he was around his best friend his cheeks burned pink and his heart raced.

why, you may ask?

because his best friend had acquired the cute habit of kissing him.

kissing his cheek, his nose, his forehead, his hand. anything and everything, the younger black haired boy would kiss.

all apart from sunoo's lips.

and, although sunoo knew that he was only a friend to ni-ki, he felt disappointed when the younger kissed him and it wasn't on his lips.

how desperately he wanted to feel ni-ki's lips on his own...

aNyways-

"come on~ let's go!" ni-ki whined as he pulled sunoo down the corridor. "i'm hungry but it's way too loud in the cafeteria."

"so?" sunoo huffed out as he nearly dropped his bag. "if it's too loud then why are you dragging me outside?"

"so we can eat outside on the sports field. it's nice and warm out today too." ni-ki smiled as he opened the door and ran towards the far corner of the field, sunoo following close behind.

once the two sat down, the took out their food from their bags and started eating amidst a calm conversation.

"oh my gosh, you have gummy bears?!" sunoo exclaimed, cutting ni-ki off in the middle of their conversation. "can i please have one?"

ni-ki shook his head with a pout on his face.

"please~" sunoo pleaded, but ni-ki just shook his head while teasingly eating the candies.

"god you're so annoying." sunoo muttered under his breath as he took another bite out of his sandwich.

"hmm... okay fine." ni-ki smiled as he gave sunoo one of the orange-coloured gummy bears, bursting into giggles uncontrollably when he saw sunoo's face contort with disgust.

"hey! you know i don't like the orange ones!" sunoo exclaimed and narrowed his eyes at ni-ki, who was almost completely sprawled on the ground while in a fit of laughter.

sunoo exhaled roughly but placed the gummy bear in his mouth anyways, chewing on it with a slight frown tugging at his features.

"oh, come on. it can't be that bad~" ni-ki teased as he placed a red gummy bear in his mouth. sunoo only glared at him as he watched the younger chew happily on the strawberry-flavoured candy.

"yes, it is that bad. you know how much i hate oranges." sunoo said annoyedly.

"but it's candy!" ni-ki exclaimed. "it doesn't matter what flavour it is, as long as it's sweet, i'll eat it!"

"god, do i look like i care?" sunoo huffed out, pouting angrily. his cheeks puffed out and they tinted slightly red in annoyance.

ni-ki couldn't help but smile at the older boy's cuteness. "ahh~ you're so cute." he said, before leaning closer to sunoo and placing a soft peck on his cheek.

sunoo's cheeks instantly turned redder than before, and he turned away in embarrassment.

"ah, you're so annoying..." he muttered.

but why won't you ever kiss my lips?

"what?" ni-ki felt shock run through him. i didn't hear that right did i-

"what?" sunoo repeated, looking at ni-ki with fake confusion.

i didn't just say that out loud-