epilogue

I gasped for air spitting out some water feeling the rush of pain fill my body. I groaned loud sitting up from a bed, this was no hospital. I rubbed my eyes to adjust to the very dim light in this dark cold room. I carefully got up and stretched out my arms in front of me to feel for the exit.
"H-hello?!" I called out feeling a handle. I pulled on it and light and buzzing of monitors peeked through. I limped inside what looked like a security room filled with screens of every moment on that bus. "M-Mikey.." I cried reaching for a picture of him that was tacked to the wall. A freeze frame of Alvaro flashed on one of the screens. I reached for it and caressed the screen with my bloody bruised hand. "Wh..." I cried. "What do you want from me!" I screamed. A secret door camouflaged by notes and pictures of all of us popped out from behind me startling me. Familiar screaming was heard as I slowly approached it. Walking inside I was in shock to find Monica behind a glass pane on a stage. Fluorescent lights turned on abruptly blinding me for a second.
"You!" She snarled yanking at a chain at her neck. "Let me out I WON!" My heart felt like it would pump out of my chest eyeing the tape hanging in front of me. I took it and a mechanical whirr started pulling up a locked red button. I played the tape "Hello Natasha. I have once again brought you back. To take control of your life. Too long have you lived in the shadows Of avoiding the truth. I was your salvation but that's only made you weak. Shes toxic. Will you be the key to her salvation. Or will you let the dark shadows of your decisions consume you. Make your choice." A countdown flashing red started above her.
"It was you..." I gulped. "You messed with our lives!"
"The Fuck are you-" the chain around her neck yanked her forward a bit toward the glass pane.
"This game was yours..."I gulped."You were being tested...to forgive me." I locked eyes with her as she smiled.
"Fuck that!" She laughed approaching the pane. "I left you back there to DIE! Like the worthless bitch you are!"
"How many times do I have to tell you!" I smacked the pane."I did what I had to so I could survive!"
"HE SHOULD'VE LIVED!" She screamed.
30 seconds
"If you would've forgiven me we wouldn't be here!" I screamed back. "It would have been over!"
"Fuck you!" She cursed pulling on the chain. "Why didn't you die!"
20 seconds
I panted and cried throwing my head back to see a pipe dripping in black liquid. It sizzled the ground as it landed. Fuck.
10 seconds
"Face it! Your gonna die!" She laughed. "You can't handle the guilt! If you did YOU wouldn't be here!"
Make your choice
"-you don't deserve to live!" She continued. Something in me snapped as I slapped my hand down on the button.
"Yeah...well neither do you." I watched as the chain yanked her in the middle, her eyes confused and horrified. Four iron panels lifted up as a shower of liquid covered her raining down. She screamed as each drop melted into her skin melting it off. I fell back in horror watching it unfold terrorizing my mind once again. I covered my ears in an attempt to drown out her screams.
"DANIEL!" she screamed as a pool of her own flesh surrounded her. I covered my eyes and screamed till I couldn't anymore.
                   Game over