11.

Cynthia wiped her face as she stayed seated trying not to bleed out, "Every time w-we look around and find a tape. S-someone dies!"

"But if we don't, We won't get out of here!" Monica retorted. "Only by fucking playing this game!" 

"Wait a minute?'" Mikey spoke taking a stand. "You said you got that key from under the dashboard. But you were nowhere near the fucking dashboard. So where did you get that key?" We all turned to Monica, her face was flushed as she avoided eye contact with anyone."Troy hand me that key." Troy tossed it to Mikey who bent over to Jessica's body using it on her head trap. Cynthia cringed looking at the body uncovered as he used the key and unlocked her head trap. "When did you have this key?" Mikey questioned sternly. 

"Look, I told you!" Monica claimed. "I found it!"

"Where?" I joined in.

"I don't have to answer to no one, Bitch!" she snapped back. "Especially to you..."

"What did you say-"

"What's done is done!" She cut me off. "There's still 5 of us which means we aren't fucking done!" 

"Which means more deaths!" Cynthia laughed hysterically. "Oh, I fucking wonder whose next!" We all took a seat trying to compose ourselves once again when suddenly we were startled by an object falling from the emergency exit. 

"We finish one game only to start another..." Troy muttered. Mikey slowly approached it and picked it up. He turned to me, eyes full of fear, but I couldn't see what it was he was holding. He walked over to me and handed it to me, just by the feel of it I knew exactly what it was.

"Fucking hell..." Alvaro gasoed once he saw it. I looked down to see it was the iPod Alvaro had stolen from me. 'You passed the ultimate test' 

                  I turned it over to unstick the tape from the back to see my name in bold red letters. Mikey took the recorder from Jessica's tape and took out the tape to insert mine. "Give me-"

"No!" I began to sob. "I can't do this Mikey! I've done enough! I've seen enough! What I did to Danny was enough!"

"D-Danny..." Monica gasped. "Y-You what?"

"Monica, what are u on about?" Troy nudged her.

"You're the one..." Monica continued as tears ran down her cheeks. "You killed Daniel? Danny Daniel?!"

"How did-"

"You chose your pathetic life over his!" She shouted standing a few feet from me.

"You don't understand!" I shouted back. "What HE did to me-"

"I understand perfectly!" She swallowed.

"Than you should know why I-"

"You were a fucking suicidal bitch!" She continued stepping forward. "Everyone fucking knew it! 'Hi I'm Natasha and I was killing myself because he fucking dumped me.' Pathetic! You know why he fucking dumped your ass!" 

"That's fucking enough!" Mikey yelled coming in between me and Monica.

"He left you to be with someone better!"

"Stop it!" I yelled crying as Mikey tried keeping her back away from me.

"You weren't good enough for him, You couldn't fuck him, You couldn't fucking take a hit!" She raged adding a chuckle to her words. "You were just extra, That's why he chose me!" Troy came over hugging Monica. "I had a life with him. But this bitch Ugh!" I wiped away my tears and inserted my tape.

"Nat, What are you doing?" Mikey asked watching press play.

"Hello Natasha, welcome back. You thought your trials were over but they have just begun. Any test I give you should be simple. The object you see should be very memorable. Alvaro stole that and many things from you over the years. Bad habits never die. Under the driver's seat, you will find a gift. You can choose to end his miserable vandal life or spare him. Once the choice has been made don't waste the opportunity." The tape ended as I slowly walked over to the driver's seat and lifted up the cushioned seat. I had a peek and quickly backed away.

"Opportunity..." Troy muttered. "our way out!" 

"Someone has to fucking die!" Monica spoke. "And he gave us a big clue on who." She turned to Alvaro staring him down along with Troy.

"N-No!" I yelled. "My choice, My decision!" Monica and Troy both looked at each other, It was us against them.

"Put yourself in my shoes!" Alvaro said turning to Monica.

"Don't compare fucker!" She spat back. "I'm not a dirty thief vandal like you. Scum of the earth!"

"Enough!" Troy interjected. "Do you wanna get out of here or not!"

"We aren't fucking guaranteed to escape if she does!" Mikey added.

"He needs to fucking die!" Monica spat.

"Fuck you!" I shouted shoving her back.

"Maybe you should take his place!" She shoved me back lifting the cushion and pulling out a black box I've avoided taking. "Troy grab him!" She ordered. "Let's get this over with..." Troy didn't move an inch staring back at Monica shaking his head. "Troy!"

"I-its not your test." Troy stuttered.

"We have to follow the rules!" I sobbed. I could tell she was beginning to feel frustrated as she threw the black box in front of me. "Put it on him, Hmm." She threatened. I grabbed the box opening it and taking out what was a steel broad collar with shotgun barrels on all four corners. I held it in my hands feeling the heaviness of it while my mind raced. He stole everything from me, I gave him all my love and he lost me and Mikey for something that could easily be replaced. Everyone deserves a second chance at life but everyone was blinded by the pain. 

"I'm sorry..." Alvaro whispered. I shook my head giving him a half-smile. "I shouldn't have done that to you... or anyone for that matter." He turned to Mikey, "If I have to die for you two to live then so fucking be It." He gulped holding my hand.

"D-Don't worry." I smiled turning to him. "I'm not gonna do it."

"W-what?" He mumbled confusedly.

"Your not gonna die." I put the collar back in the box. "You have just been given a chance to live, Yu should be most grateful..."