Part thirty six

( Starr's POV )

I opened my eyes to a warmth surrounding my head, a vague breath moving beneath me.
"Morning, sweetie," Ryan's soft voice spoke, his hands caressing my hair gently as I looked up to him, my head comfortably in his lap as he sat against his bedroom wall, his PlayStation controller in his other hand.
"What time is it? And why is my head on your penis?" I couldn't help but giggle through a yawn, shuffling myself up so my head lay comfortably on his chest.
"Not a clue, it's where you fell asleep and I didn't want to move you. It's half twelve, honey," He giggled, placing a gentle kiss on my head, his eyes fixed on me rather than the game on the screen.
"I feel abit better now," I softly smiled, inhaling as I made myself comfortable against him.
"Good, I was a bit worried," Ry told me, stroking from the lengths of my hair down my arm.

"SPECIAL DELIVERY!" Paris pile-drived through the door with two shopping bags in her hand, throwing them down on the end of the bed quickly.
"Jesus Christ, Pas," I laughed, clutching my chest as Ryan chuckled. I sat up, my boyfriend still leaning against the wall behind us, his hand on the pit of my back.
"What's all this?!" I asked, tucking my hair behind my ears, my eyes scanning the shopping.
"It's for you, Mr Burns here told us you didn't feel well," Paris shrugged, emptying the contents onto the bed. Lots of chocolate, Pringles, a tub of ice cream, a selection of face masks and a hot water bottle.
"You really are the best friend ever," I smiled, shaking my head gratefully at her.
"I know," she flicked her hair playfully. "Now come on, time for face masks!"
"Shall I go and fill your hot water bottle up and leave you two to it, my love?" Ryan sat up, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a strong kiss on my collar bone.
"No Ryan, you're obviously doing face masks with us," I smirked, turning my head to the side to face him.
"Anything for you I guess," He sighed with a playful shake of his head.
"That's the spirit, Ry," Paris smiled, chucking him a packet.

The remainder of the day was spent sat on Ryan's bed between my boyfriend and my best friend. We shared snacks, we laughed at movies, I cuddled into Ry's arms and napped. It was perfect.

HAL house 💃🏽

Stinky Jim
Anyone seen the girls and Ryan?

Star Wars boy
Let's not pretend Ryan isn't one of the girls now

Ryan Burnt
Cant talk need to wash my face mask off

Star Wars boy
As I said 🙄

Frenchy
We're  all in Ry's room

Stinky Jim 
And you didn't think to invite the rest of us

Starry eyes
There's plenty of face masks for everyone xo

Tommy tiger
Omw up

Portugese peds
Same