"Even when I was a child you didn't care so don't ever use that phrase to calm me".

Vegas couldn't hold back his anger, "I'm leaving".

"Wait! Don't tell Pete about this discussion".

"What ...I pity him, Poor pretty one! Get me the information that I want and send it to me....! OH WAIT you don't even know your son's number right...As usual, ask your assistant to do that".

Vegas left the room in aggression, but he shouldn't show that on his face as he's in the company now. He straight away went to the veranda to cool down.

" I didn't expect anything from him anyway but why does he make me miserable every time he speaks. Every time we start a conversation it ends with an argument ".

He clenched his hand and hit the wall with all the power he had, to deviate his mind, "How can I still want his love?Am I mentally ill or Is he using some black magic on me"?. He held back his tears and emotion.

Tham and Pete went out for lunch. Pete was curious and wanted to ask Tham about Vegas calling him dad. But he stopped himself from asking.

"Pete, what do you want to eat?"

" Anything is fine Uncle".

" you are surprised right! About that brat calling me dad".

Pete let out his curiosity," Uncle is it true?"

Tham nodded," All these years he wanted to hide this relationship, so he calls me by my name when we are in the company".

Pete was excited," Uncle, do you know I'm his fan?"

Tham gave a tender smile," Yes! I know about it. That's why I asked you to come to the company instead ,so you can see him".

Pete held his uncle's hands," You are the best. Can I get his number.....no, no no ..he may feel insecure and think I'm an obsessed fan. Can I get his autograph or at least a selfie with him? Anything is fine".

"How about getting married to him"?

Pete choked on his saliva. He thought that his uncle was joking," Uncle".

"Pete I'm sorry for asking them to stalk you".

Pete expressed friendliness," It's okay Uncle. Let's not talk about it. Can you tell something about Vegas in his childhood". They chatted for a while. Tham left for his work and Pete returned to his home.

AT PETE'S HOME

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a dumb head I am".

" Hey Pete, can you shut that loud mouth of yours", his granny complained.

" Yes, See I have a shitty loud voice. Where was it when I was with Vegas", he nagged himself."It's once in a lifetime chance but I wasted it. Wait, he's my uncle's son so...I can meet Vegas right! Yes, I have that authority, should make use of it".

" Pete dinner's ready. Eat it when it's hot so you can have the energy to nag yourself for a whole night".

" Coming".

After having dinner, he went to his room. As a typical fan acts, he called A~ to boost that he met Vegas.

Vegas returned to his house waiting for the information he needs. Vegas stays at his house in the city most of the time.As for the home in the outskirts, he spends there when he needs some time for himself. Vegas was anxious," There's not much time for me to get busy again with the idol stuff. I should find it out before I'm loaded with work".

Right then, his phone got a notification, "I should get going then". He asked his father for his ex-bodyguard's whereabouts to find out exactly what happened at the club that day. After the incident, his bodyguard retired which made Vegas suspect him. Vegas looks strong and acts like a person with power,but in reality, he's shadowed by his father. He cannot even get pieces of information without the help of his father. He avoids asking his father for help, but this time he swallowed his ego to ignite things faster. He likes to take things on his own and acts independently. The club incident shook the whole country as hundreds of people lost their lives.

At first, he didn't want to dig into his past which gave him many sleepless nights. But now he bottled up the courage to go head-on. He knocked at the door.

"Who's it?"

Vegas gave a composed look," P'Jab it's me".

Dewy-eyed Jab was shocked at the sight of Vegas," Vegas ..Why are you? Here come inside first".

Vegas stared at Jab, "P why did you leave me when I needed you the most? After that night you didn't even think of talking to me. How can you do it? We were brothers, right?"

Jab had a serene look," I'm sorry Vegas. There's nothing I could do, even if I were by your side. That day at the club when that fire blew up.....that sight is still haunting me. I couldn't even protect anyone".

Vegas asked straight away" P' you've not done anything wrong so why ...why did you leave the company immediately? You've done nothing wrong, right"?

" I promise I didn't ", Jab said with a strong voice.

"P' I want to know what exactly happened".
__________________________

Hey guys I'm back again! Thanks for giving it a lot of love. I didn't expect people waiting for the chapter updates.I've lost my flow so it took few days to cope up with what I've written so far. Thank you for waiting patiently and don't forget to vote and comment. The next update will be as fast as possible~~♡