88. The unlock door

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, don't ask her. She already had enough. Now it's our duty to know the truth and do some justice to Aditi." I hummed in agreement and after having few more chat we both hung up.

Aditi was still sleeping. Seeing her like that I feel calmness in my heart. I leaned to her and ran my fingers in her soft locks. In past months I have hurt her a lot but I got scared seeing her in danger. The thought of loosing her killing me from inside. I have decided that I will tell Aditi about my past today. I don't want to do anymore delays.

A smiled formed on my lips when she turned to me. I leaned down to her and kissed on her lips.

Anhaa...Wrong move.

She frowned in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly. Her beautiful eyes met mine but she looked confused. She then looked down under the blanket and then me.

"Did wee.....?" She was hasitating and her red cheeks made her more tampting which made me chuckle.

"Yes we did..." I answered her question while caressing her red cheek lovingly which made her red even more.

"Good morning love..." I no more ashamed of showing my love to her.

"Good morning..." She looked down and smiles shyly.

I hold her chin and made her looked at me. "You okay...?"

She nodded her head and cupped my cheek. "Batter than okay..."

I smiled and leaned down to kiss her but before our lios could meet someone open the door nd barge inside.

"Oh...my goodness....When I have seen in morning. It's not god for my poor baby." Aditi ad my head turn to the door. Ritika was standing there like she has just witnessed the murder.As soon as Ritika came inside with a same speed she went outside.

Fuck I forget to lock the door last night.

Before Aditi and I process things, hearing her scream other members of the family barge inside. Nikil and Ishani's father Rishi leave the room as soon as they noticed our compromising position.

"Aditi bhabhi you did it my girl." Divya had that smirk on her face while other were started teasing us.

"I was also thinking where she went early in the morning but she was busy in a room with her husband." Nikita bhbahi was not behind teasing us.

"Dhruv.... please asked them to leave." Aditi looked scared like she was going to cry any time. She hide her face on my chest. I completely hide her under me so no one can see her.

"For fuck sake leave. Give us some privacy." I shouted and everyone leave the room in next second.

"Aditi, I need all the details..." We heard Divya from outside which made me smile. My little sister is too curious to know about the first night details of her friend.

"Are you okay...?" I asked, looking her down when she finally pulled out her head from my chest.

"No...it was beyond embarrassing. Hiw I am going to face all of them and you heard Divya. She wnts to know the details." She pouted.

"Well....I also wanted to know about the details." I teased her while leaning down to kiss her.

"You both brother and sister are shameless.." She slapped on my chest and went to washroom. I rolled down to bed while seeing my wife bejng shy all of a sudden of what happened between us last night.

******

Begs were packed, cars were already parked in the driveway ready to take us to the home and we both are standing outside to the house bidding are final goodbyes.