"I want your attention, since we came here you're around everyone except me." He frowned with a cute pout.

"Dari, you practically slept at my house last night." I said with an eye-roll.

"So? I still need your attention." Such a big baby he is, I don't know why he loves my attention on him so much.

"Break it up guys, I don't need to see that." Mom said coming into where we were. I quickly jumped off Enzo's lap and he frowned even more.

"Hi ma." Enzo said to her and she smiled brightly. She started making Enzo call her mom now and this big idiot made her one of the managers at his hospital. He's so crazy sometimes.

"Hello dear. Every time I see you two, you're always hooked on each other, can't stay away?" She asked and I giggled.

"It's Enzo, he can't seem to stay away from me for too long." I smirked as he glared at me, mom laughed at us.

"Isabelle, come and check on these for me." Mama Lil called out to her and she quickly got up, heading right for the kitchen. We already ate so they're probably baking or something.

"Hi Zozo, hi angel." Claire said coming over to us, she took it as a habit calling me angel just like Enzo. 

"Hi bear, enjoying yourself?" Enzo asked, kissing her cheeks and I did the same as she giggled. His parents adopted her already and they became even closer than before, this girl acts really mature for her age.

"I want my Christmas presents now." She said giving Enzo puppy eyes, he quickly ran off without looking back at us and I laughed. He knew he would give in so he ran left me here.

"Angel." She pouted at me and I almost gave in. Almost. 

"Princess, you know we have to wait until everyone else is ready." I said and she huffed but nodded her head.

"EVERYONE, LETS PLAY SOME GAMES." I heard Mark shout to us and I went to see everyone sat down in circles. I sat down and Enzo came directly beside me. I really think he has attachment issues cause this ain't it, at all.

"What are we playing?" One of Enzo's cousin asked, who was beside me. He had brown eyes, black hair, 6'1 and definitely a player. He kept flirting with me the moment I stepped foot in this house and he knows I'm Enzo's girlfriend.

"Spin the bottle please." Kira said and they agreed. Oh Lord, I'm not making out with no one other than Enzo.

"Okay, so whoever the bottle lands on, you'll have to kiss them or drink shots." Mark said and we nodded.

"Larry you first." Sophie said and he spun the bottle, it landed on Enzo. He smirked getting up.

"What the fuck? you better go drink that fucking shot cause I'm not kissing you." Enzo yelled pushing him back and we all laughed. "Ouch." He said chuckling, taking the shot.

Ally gave the bottle a spin and it landed on Jordon, I smirked as both of them blushed. Jordon went to her and kissed her deeply and we cheered. Ally looked like a blushing mess.

It was my turn to spin, please God let it land on Enzo. I think I'm cursed because it landed right on his cousin Devin. 

"No, what the fuck? she's not kissing no fucking body other than me." Enzo said gripping me into him tightly.

I leaned in to kiss Devin and he smirked leaning in as well.

Just as he was expecting it I pulled back. "Yikes, I'd rather take a shot than have my lips on anybody who isn't my man." This time I smirked at him and he looked shocked like this was the first time he got rejected, they all laughed at that.