"What? who?" She asked, surprised.

"His name is Lu-" I got cut off by a scream over the phone.

"Dari, I have to go. We'll talk about that later, okay?" She rushed out, she must have gone shopping with mom and her friends for Christmas.

"Okay angel, I love you." 

"I love you." Then she hung up. I smiled at the thought of her, my entire world.

My mind drifted off back to my problems, I'll have to personally go back to Spain for a few days to sort things out myself but that had to be after Christmas.

I buried myself into work for the rest of the day until Mark walked into my office without knocking might I add.

Why is he walking like he has a stick stuck up his ass? my eyebrows furrowed at his walking. Gosh, such a weird guy.

"Why the fuck are you walking like that?" I asked, concerned about his behavior.

He blushed. Wait what? "I finally got some last night." He said sighing in amazement.

"Huh? got some of what? did Isaac spank you or something?" I was confused and he had the audacity to grin at me.

"No, not that I mind being spanked. Sometimes you act so innocent and I'm sure you use that big dick already." He said and it was my turn to blush. God, why do I keep blushing like a fool.

"Shut up and tell me what's wrong with you?" I ordered him sternly.

"Fine, he fucked me real good last night, damn that dick was good. It had me be-" I cut him off immediately, flinging my shoe at him.

"Enough, you nasty fuck! I did not ask for details." I said as he ducked trying not to let my shoe hit him.

"Ahhh, not my beautiful face." He screamed, stomping his feet like a child.

I groaned at his childish behaviour. "What do you want Mark?" I asked 

"Let's go for lunch." He said pouting, this guy is just annoying.

"Fine, I'll be right there." I said standing up fixing my suit.

We left my office and into the elevator in silence. I saw him texting on his phone smiling. "Who're you texting?" I asked curious.

"Jealous daddy?" He asked smirking and I rolled my eyes at him.

"In your dreams asshole." I winked at him and he chuckled.

"I'm texting my baby Bri." He said with a bigger smirk and my eyes widened.

"What? let me see." I said trying to grab his phone but the elevator dinged and he ran out leaving me behind.

This fucker, why is he texting my angel.

~~

We took our seats in the restaurant waiting for our order. I saw a group of girls watching me and started giggling with a blush on his face.

Why are they staring at me? do I have something on my face? I felt so uncomfortable so I turned away focusing on Mark who was still texting Elle. 

I'm jealous, she's not texting me but she's texting him. How dare she?

"Why the hell are you pouting?" I heard Mark say, breaking my thoughts.