"Hey, Park Jungwoo..You're here again. Are you alone? Don't you have someone with you tonight?". Tzuyu asked.

The boy come closer to her and shared something. "Yes, I'm with my girlfriend", he shyly whispered to Tzuyu. "I told her that I idolize you for playing piano very well. So I said that when I see you I will going to request you to play Twice's Feel Special. It's my girlfriend's favorite song. Can you play piano tonight? Please?", the boy requested.

Tzuyu glanced at her wristwatch to check the time. And because she wasn't going to stay long where she was heading to, Tzuyu gave in to the man's request to hear her play the piano before leaving.

"Are you in? Is it a yes?", the boy smilingly said.

Tzuyu nodded and smiled. "Now, go sit next to your girl and I'm going to play piano for you guys tonight ". She agreed and slightly pushed the boy to go back to his seat. She darted her eyes and looked at the corner of the restaurant where a grand piano was displayed. That small space is meant only for customers who are good at playing the piano and love to perform in front of people. Tzuyu slowly stepped her feet towards the piano. She sat on the piano bench and started playing the instrument. The beautiful sound of the piano captured the attention of all the customers at the restaurant. While they all enjoying their dinner tonight, all eyes were focused on Tzuyu who was playing an acoustic version of Feel Special. Whenever she plays a piece of music on a piano, she not only gets the notes and the rhythm right, but she also put feelings on it to make the music come alive.

With every tap she made on the keyboard, with every sound coming from it, only one scenario kept playing back in her mind.

The girl with blonde hair.

Thunder and lightning.

The feeling of falling for someone for the first time.

It's the memories that she will never forget.

Because that night, Tzuyu and Sana Minatozaki crossed their paths unexpectedly.

After a while, a figure came into her peripheral vision. A familiar face, its smile and body posture as if Tzuyu had seen this girl before.

"Jihyo-san! Did you hear that? It's our song." A girl said delightedly.

"That voice....It's her." Tzuyu gave a little murmur.

"Sana".

One more time. Tzuyu said to herself. Just one more time. She asked for another sign that if there was a chance for them to meet again, she won't back down.

And before Tzuyu finished playing the piano, she repeats the chorus part of the song. But this time, she sing along to it.

You make me feel special
No matter how the world brings me down
Even when hurtful words stab me
I smile again cuz you're there
That's what you do

Again, I feel special
One moment I feel like I'm nothing at all
Like no one would notice If I were gone
But then when I hear you calling me
I feel loved, I feel so special🎶

Tzuyu stood up from her seat and bowed her head in front of the people. The audience gave her a round of applause as they were amazed by her wonderful performance tonight. Jungwoo quickly approached Tzuyu with his girlfriend who was happy to meet the tall girl. Tzuyu shook the girl's hand to introduce herself.

Meanwhile, Sana Minatozaki froze in her seat when she heard the voice of the person who played the piano. She thought for a couple of seconds that she was pretty sure heard that voice somewhere. Until she remembers the similar cover of Feel Special on the Mp3 player.