Chapter 10: Under Her

Começar do início

Y/N: "You are thinking so? Hmm... I am supposing that is a good thing, but... you do not have much liking for Weiss? Why do you have that feeling for her? Is she a bad person?"

Blake: "Well... I guess she's not entirely a bad person... but her attitude to Faunus could definitely be way better than it is. But I suppose she is a Schnee..."

Y/N: "A Schnee? What is a Schnee? Are they also animals?"

Blake: "Animals?! Faunus aren't animals! We're people just like everyone else!"

Y/N: "... We're people? So that mean you are Faunus too?"

Blake: ". . ."

Y/N: "Did you do the getting rid of yours too?"

Blake: "Huh? Getting rid of?! What do you— Wait! Too?! You're a Faunus?!"

Y/N: "That is what I have been told, yes."

Blake: "And you 'got rid' of your Faunus parts? How did you...?"

Y/N: "With a knife. My papa did not have the weird ears, and I was of thinking that I was becoming a Grimm."

Blake: "Y–YOU CUT THEM OFF?!"

Blake then reached up to the black bow atop her head, clutching it closely within her hands whilst a face cringing of pain was looking at you aghast at what you now have come to realise was the wrong thing to do. Especially with so many people being upset at this revelation...

 Especially with so many people being upset at this revelation

Blake: "th–that must've hurt like a—... how does it feel now? Can I take a look at it?"

Y/N: "You want to do the looking at head? Sure. I am not having much issue with that."

You then approached Blake, who's face seemed to still be struggling to decide between curiosity and sorrow, and now that you were right in front of her you allowed for her hands to roam from her sides and onto the sides of your head. She then gently pulled your head downwards so that her eyes could clearly see your scalp. You then felt her soft fingers trace the top of your head, looking for the stumps you had told her about. The sensation was quite similar to when Neo had done the same to you just a couple hours earlier – but Blake didn't have gloves on like Neo did, so the feeling was quite a bit different... it was really quite nice...

Blake: "These feel really soft... what's left of them at least. What a shame that you lost them..."

Y/N: "Other friend told me something like that too. Is it really that much sadness?"

Blake: "It is! Faunus people shouldn't ever feel like they have to take away what makes them who they are! To cut off a part of you... it's really quite depressing..."

Y/N: "Do you care about tail also? Or only old ears?"

Blake: "Oh? You have a...? Did you cut that off too? I've never seen it before."