☆Chapter 39☆

Começar do início

"Well as I was saying we have more important things to worry about like what the manager is going to say once he comes here. All we know by now is that he clearly knows of Jungmei's existence but we do not know to which extent." He moves his gaze to all our faces to see if we all understand.

"Wait so that means that he didn't say anything else?" Jimin asks and Jim shakes his head.

"We also know that he knows about the comment on the video and we know that he wants to talk with Jungmei and us" Hoseok frowns scratching his earlobe as he hums.

"I wonder if he is going to scold us or try to keep it a secret from the others since he is coming alone. Clearly he won't come if it wasn't a private and important matter"

"I don't want to assume anything so I'll just wait until he is here to talk. Assuming will stress me out and my beautiful face doesn't need that" Jin dramaticly sighs out of nowhere and we all turn to him.

"Really hyung? Right now? You make jokes right now?" Yoongi squints his eyes as he stares at him in disbelief but the words somehow trigger Jin.

"Yah! Jokes?! I didn't joke about my face I was just being dramatic but joking?!" Jin sits straighter up and I roll my eyes.

"Hyung...you do know that I am more handsome right? You see this face? This is gucci perfection!" Taehyung interrupts making Yoongi and Jin turn to him.

"Ugh...I didn't want to do this but clearly I am the most handsome. I mean even Jungmei kissed me before all of you so-"

"Yah Min Yoongi! First of all you kissed her and second of all you thought you were going to kiss Jungkook!" Jin fires back and Jungkook stares at them with wide eyes as if he finally realises once again before scrunching up his nose.

Yoongi looks taken aback and Taehyung snickers with Hoseok while Namjoon sighs holding his head. I sigh with Namjoon seeing them forget what we were talking about.

These guys...even worse then...I think...wait I don't remember if they were worse or not....

"Jungmei?" I look up realising I was lost in thought as Jungkook pats my head.

"Huh? Oh sorry I was-"

My words gets interrupted once knocking on the front door is heard. I look over to the door and the realisation of meeting the manager in person like this hits me.

Oh fluffy ducks no!

"It's him. Okay all of you stop fighting and be serious okay? This is a serious matter and we all can go back to normal after he leaves" Yoongi stands up and Jungkook scoffs at his words mumbling that he fought too but quickly stopped as I hit the back of his head.

There is a time and a place and now is not the time!

Jungkook pouts before giving me a sorry look and we both stand ready when Namjoon walks out to the door. The rest of the guys all sit up straight. The sound of the door opening makes my heart start beating faster and I start fidgeting with my fingers.

"Manager-nim it's good to see you" I hear as Namjoon starts walking back and the voice just hums saying the same before the footsteps stop right at the entrance to the living room.

The man stands tall as he glances around the room before his gaze falls on me. His eyes widen before he shakes his head with a small nod at the end.

"Jungmei-ssi....it's good to see you. You probably already know why I'm here so....we need to have a really serious talk"

Oh kill me now for the second time please...

---------------------------------------------------------