"Shh don't say that! You know that's a sentence that always backfires so shush!" I place my finger on Hoseok's lips making him blink surprised at me before a light blush coats his cheeks.

Oh fluffy ducks oops!

"Oh sorry personal space sorry" I gave him an apologetic smile to which he only shook his head smiling at me. I also miss the small glares thrown by the other two in the room at him.

"Well then let's go and see what our fate is!" I clapped my hands together while they all nodded. Jungkook patted my shoulder before giving it a light squeeze making the both of us smile with a nod.

Here we go

--------------

"I...I have no words....just amazing timing just wow" Namjoon shook his head at the three of us who are look down in shame. Taehyung glares at us making me shift nervously on my feet. Out of all of them I thought that maybe he would be the one who would be on our side but I guess I was wrong about that one.

"I can't believe it...after all these years living with the two of you and even knowing Jungmei for a shorter while I still can't believe it..." Taehyung shakes his head making the three of us sag our heads until his next words making us all blank.

"How dare you three not invite me?! Seriously I am apart of the maknae line with you! This is the biggest betrayal I've felt" I look at him in disbelief.

Guess I was actually right...he's just mad because he couldn't join us

Taehyung yelps as Jin smacks his head before sighing and shaking his head. "Okay the both of you are going to be in trouble but Jungmei you are safe" He smiles at me and I immediately smile back.

I'm not in trouble? Well yay!

"Huh?! Wait but hyung-"

"Ah-ah-ah no! Remember that technically Jungmei can do whatever she wants to since she isn't currently performing or dealing with a manager but the two of you are going to anger out stylists so much ha!" Jin let's out his unique laughter and it clicks in my mind aswell. Jimin and Jungkook stare at him with wide eyes as realisation hits.

"Oh now I'm actually glad I wasn't invited" Taehyung snickers but stops once again when Namjoon sighs.

"Everyone we need to focus on the most important thing happening right now!" He looks at us all as he clicks his tongue.

Man...Namjoon looks hot when he is serious

"What?!" I turn my head as Jungkook's jaw drops staring at me with wide eyes. I frown lightly confused before seeing Namjoon stare at me with round eyed and his cheeks tinting red slightly. The others don't look much different then Jungkook either.

Did I miss something?

"What what?" I ask Jungkook and he scoffs in disbelief. "Okay so you aren't going to say anything about you calling Namjoon hot in his face? You don't even give me compliments and we almost look the same! Where is the self love?"

I blink blankly at him as the words process in my mind.

But I didn't- NO WAIT

I gasp hitting my mouth as I crumble internally. This is extremely embarrassing that I said that out loud. I look at Namjoon again and he clears his throat but I frown seeing the corner of his mouth lift a bit. Is...is that a smirk?

"Okay let's just move on from that and listen to what Namjoon says and this time, Jungmei no!" Taehyung points at me and I pretend to zip my mouth to which he nods satisfied but Jimin just mumbles something inaudible.