Chapter 54- The visit to the Shadow Castle

Start from the beginning

Darren: It's not nice to yell inside the shop you know? Now, please tell me what you want or else I will force you out of here.

Customer 1: P-P-P-Please spare me.

Darren: Just tell me what you want.

Customer 1: I just want a refund.

Darren: Of how much?

Customer 1: N-N-N-N-Nevermind

Darren: Then, Get. Out.

Customers: YES!

They stormed out of the door, while I just stared at them until they got the fuck out of the shop. Wiz still stood there dumbfounded while Yuko just gave me a thumbs up.

Yuko: Good job bro, you scared them without even using any force.

Darren: yeah, Wiz-chan. Can I use the room upstairs to sleep?

Wiz: Sure.

I slowly made my way upstairs while my headache got worse. Someone was attempting to call out to me or something was. I ignored my headache and just slept. Suddenly, I awoke once more in a dark void. But this time, I was inside a throne room with a throne that was calling me.

Throne: M...y....k...in...g

Darren: What?

Throne: G...en...er...al...wa...to...ki...ll...Wiz.

Darren: WHAT?! WIZ?! WHAT'S HAPPENING!

Throne: M...y...ti...me...ha...co...me...ki...ple...help...sha...ca...tle

Darren: What?

I was suddenly thrown out of my dream with Kurumi somehow sleeping behind me again. She was again, snuggling onto my back.

Darren: Hah, what should I do with you? Oh I know, Transformation, Cat.

My body slowly shrunk and my hands as well as my legs turned into paws. My clothes also shrunk with me.

 My clothes also shrunk with me

(Darren)

Darren: (I guess I'll just sleep like this. This is more comfortable anyways.)

I fell asleep once more, hoping for no disturbing dreams.

Kurumi POV:

I suddenly woke up from a great dream and I saw a cat sleeping next to me.

Kurumi: (Cute cat, where did he come from?)

Somehow I can tell that the cat was a he without even knowing it.

Kurumi: Hello kitty. What's your name?

Cat: Meow... Da...rr...en

Kurumi: Eh?

Darren: Hello.

Kurumi: DARREN?! HOW ARE YOU INSIDE A CAT'S BODY?!

Darren: Please do not yell. This is just a skill of mine. It's called Chibi Cat.