12| Mark of Release

Start from the beginning

And just like he could hear my thoughts, he lit a fire in my heart.

"I know you can take it, little moon." And with that, he began to pump into me.

I gagged again when he hit the back of my throat for the second time, but he didn't seem to mind as he picked up his pace, pushing inside of me with long thrusts. My mouth widened even more against his onslaught, my palms pressing into his thighs as my nails dug through the fabric that covered them.

This was a completely new feeling for me, the balance between pain and pleasure—and despite how every fibre of my being was telling me to concede, I couldn't help but widen my mouth and please him.

"You're making me feel so good, Aurelia." He assured me, groaning as the pressure inside of him built up as I slobbered all over him, unable to keep this act clean between the way I was salivating and the way the crown of his cock was continually coated with the beads of pre-release.

My tongue moved against him in a bid to show him I was capable of more as he drilled into me, his breaths increasing in strength as he seemed to swell in my mouth.

With one last demanding thrust, he released inside of me, exploding with ferocious strength.

He slumped back into his seat as I tried to swallow everything he had given me, but most of it had burst past the seam of my lips and fallen out of my mouth.

He watched me with heavy lidded eyes as my chest heaved with effort, gasping back the air he had stolen from me. I licked my lips clean from the way he had taken me and tried to decipher the taste of his release—it was a saltiness that was almost addicting.

I moved towards his cock again, it wasn't as hard as it was before as I ran my tongue against the head of it for a final taste.

The tip of it jerked just as I touched it and another growl unfurled from his throat.

"Fuck, Aurelia—what are you doing to me?" I raised a brow as I lifted my head to look at him.

The desire in his eyes was still swirling in a maddening mix of power between man and beast, and I knew just the thing to say to push him over the edge.

"I want more," I told him, and the effect of my words proved themselves as I felt him beginning to harden again.

I smiled at my accomplishment but then he let out a restrained breath in response.

"Get up and get on the bed." He ordered with no room for me to question him. His gaze was dark and purposeful, and in this moment, I knew that if I wanted him to have me I needed to submit to him in every way.

I was still breathing heavily as I slowly got up from my knees, my legs trembling slightly as I focused on my balance. My feet tingled from the way I had been sitting, but that didn't stop me from padding quickly across the room and climbing onto the bed.

I sat up on the edge of it, waiting and watching for his next move.

He grunted as he got up from his seat, his trousers still untied as he kept my gaze. He pulled his belt through the loops, and it dropped to the floor with a loud clatter before he pulled off his trousers completely, then much to my dismay, he tucked his cock back into the restraint of his underwear. I whined as he did it, the features on his face hardening as he heard the sound.

He moved towards me slowly, my heart thumping in rhythm to his every step.

"Are you going to take off this dress for me now, or would you rather I do it myself?" He asked, as his hands moved to run over the sides of my breasts and then flared at my stomach.