41

"Aizawa, I think I just warped the shit out of the fruit bowl."

            It was the same night when she sneezed and the fruitbowl in Aizawa's room disappeared, as if it never existed. Aizawa didn't question her sudden appearance in his room and only gave her a single glance when she entered, somehow breaking in his clearly locked door. She made herself comfortable on his bed and stared at the fruitball on the small dresser just across from her. That was when it happened. Her eyes suddenly hurt, almost like a sting and then, it just disappeared and she jumped.

            The man turned, eyebrows furrowed almost annoyed, "What?"

            She pointed towards where the fruit bowl had sat, "The fruit bowl."

            "What fruit bowl?"

            He turned his body fully to face her then looked to where she pointed. Arisa was confused and pointed at it pathetically, "The fruit bowl that sat there...?"

            Now he looked almost concerned but annoyed, "What are you talking about, kid? I don't have a fruit bowl in my room. Why would I have a fruit bowl im my room?"

            Now she was the one confused and getting annoyed. She let out a low chuckle, "Are you gaslighting me? There was totally a fruit bowl there, a blue bowl with bananas, grapes and apples."

            He stared at her. No words left him. He was clearly confused and concerned.

            "There was never a fruit bowl," he firmly said.

             Her lips parted in the slightest, shocked, confused. Maybe she imagined it?

            "What the fuck," she breathed out.

            Her hand reached up and caught something at the same time Aizawa chastised, "Language."

            She examined briefly what she had caught and it was a pen. She stood up, "I must be imagining things then —"

            It was then she felt a shift in the air. She went briefly rigid.

            "Arisa?"

            "There's a fight," she turned towards the direction where she could sense the disturbance. She pointed, "Just in that direction. On school grounds."

            "What?"

            "I'll go."

            "What, no —"

            It was then from the speaker by his door that a robotic figure came through and told him the same thing she did just a bit more elaborative, "Two 1-A students confirmed at ground Beta after curfew," it turned into static for a few seconds before a voice came through, "Yo, Eraserhead. Two of your students are on ground Beta! Negligent supervision! Come take responsibility and discipline them."

            Arisa gave him a look, "See?"

            He gritted his teeth, "Seriously?"

            "Seriously serious."

            Arisa headed towards the door, "I'll go see —"

           It was then fabric wrapped around her and kept her bound before she was yanked away from the door, "No. Stay. Here. Unless you wanna be punished like those two rascals over at ground beta."