3

She fell.

The portal had emerged midair and she fell head first but she was quick to activate her quirk, a brilliant cerulean circulating around her hands, shooting out a constant stream of energy, enough to make her float and twist around midair so she would land feet first instead of on her head. It'd be a pathetic end for her after she'd been through - she'd expect her to die of something more extraordinary, like death of impalement or burned to death. Dying from a broken neck would be far too bland and insulting for someone of her calibre.

Scanning her surroundings, she realized she was in the landslide zone where she wasn't alone. With her was the quiet boy, Todoroki Shoto. He looked as elegant and angry as ever and his eyes never changed when they fell on her figure that has suddenly emerged. He made an observation, "They scattered us to kill us. Ridiculous and you," eyes on her, narrowed and unfriendly, "You wers careless. With a quirk like yours, you should have knocked him out so he didn't have a chance to separate us all."

She gaped at him.

"Are you really blaming me right now?"

She had always been annoyed by this boy's attitude ever since school started. He acted like he was above everyone else. As if he was the only one that had a mission to succeed.

As cold as the ice that encased him, he responded coldly, "Yes. I am. If you did it properly, we wouldn't be here."

"Hey, you kids, is this really time to argue?"

"They're kids after all -"

THUD! CRACK!

"Shut it, you wastrel reprobate," without a single look, violent blue exploded from one of her hands, sending every single villain that surrounded them flying. She didn't control the amount of force so some might not be able to walk anymore for the rest of their natural life. The boy seemed to turn his attention to this but she was zeroed on him, "Look, punk, if you're gonna complain, then you should've done it yourself but you didn't, did you? We're not even allowed to use our quirks."

She huffed angrily and yet keeping her expression under control. She shook his head at him and for a second, she saw how stunned he was by her words. After all, she barely spoke in class and now she was spewing fire like a dragon. Arisa quickly walked away from him, "Let's go regroup with the others and get out of here. Those villain's aren't gonna be waking up soon," she tossed a glance over her shoulders where the villains lay unmoving, "Some will but they won't be able to move. Ever."

Quietly, they walked, following the sounds of fighting to find the others. As they walked, Todoroki asked, "Won't you get in trouble for paralyzing them?"

"They were going to kill us. I don't know about you but I'd rather die in some other cool way rather than being done in by a lesser villain."

"Hey," he was surprisingly speaking a lot today, "They said they were going to kill All Might. They wouldn't have come here if they don't have something up their sleeves."

She kept her silence but realized he was right. They had to have some sort of weapon to go against All Might. Especially if they were this confident. She frowned at this fact but voiced out another to the boy a few steps behind her, "But All Might isn't here so... I guess that's a good thing -"

"Sensei!"

Her blood ran cold because she could sense her guardian. She could tell whenever he was in pain because they were bonded and that moment, she could tell he was injured. She quickly whirled around to the boy behind her, eyes wide behind her blindfold, "Okay, we're gonna fly out of here so you're gonna have to climb on my back."