28

"Two villains have invaded the area. It's possible that there are still more lurking in the shadows! Those who are capable, head immediately to the facility! If you should come face to face with them, do not engage in combat! Continue your retreat!"

          The two teachers within the facility froze upon hearing Mandalay's warning within their minds. The students were all too. None were excluded from the range of her quirk aside from the villains. The classroom where the teachers and the students resided quickly fell into chaos.

          "What — why are the villains here?!"

          Aizawa and Vlad both jumped into action. Aizawa raced towards the door, telling the other man, "Vlad, stay here. I've got to go protect the students that are still out there," the male was alarmed, urgent as he raced out the door, sliding against the polished floor and slammed against the opposite wall before he got his footing, "They weren't supposed to be able to find this place!"

          I don't even want to think of what happened...!

          He shoved the door open and was greeted by a sight that made his heart sink. Blue flames rose sky high, painting a horrifying image, a stark contrast of the peace and harmony that had stood in its place before.

          "... This is not good."

          Then he could sense a presence to his left, one that taunted him, "Your worrying got the best of you. That was a sloppy move, Eraserhead."

          Aizawa's eyes widened as he whirled around, alarmed and screamed for Vlad the same time the villain launched a magnificent explosion of blue fire that took over all his senses. The villain grinned lazily, "Keep your pro hero friends out of the way. You're not the ones we've come here for. Speaking of, we got one of them already," the blue flames cleared out to reveal Aizawa perched over the roof, his features furious. The villain smirked, "As expected of a pro," before reaching up to shoot out another of his flames.

          The hero's eyes shot up and his eyes gleaming red as he shot his scarf towards the villain, effectively binding him, "That's not gonna work."

          Aizawa kneed the male in the face, hearing a grotesque crack before he slammed him face first against the ground, Aizawa on top of him, "Your objective, your numbers and your positions. Now."

          "Why would I tell you?"

          Without a thought, Aizawa yanked on the bound male's arm, hearing another grotesque crack which made him yell out, "Next will be your right arm. Let's be rational. If I get to your legs, it'll be a pain to move you around," his eyes narrowed, "You said you got one. Are your targets the students? Who?"

          Aizawa looked up when he heard footsteps approaching and he could see his students. He could see Aoyama, Iida, Kouda, Ojirou and Mineta. When he was distracted, the male below him yanked free, arms still bound as he stood. Aizawa fell back but was quick to scramble to his feet to get ahold of his weapon. The villain gave him a taunting grin just as his figure melted, "Tell me, mister hero, are your students precious to you?"

          He then completely melted rendering the hero confused. Wasn't those flames his quirk?

          "Sensei, what was that?!"

         Aizawa turned to see his students running towards him and immediately, his eyes looked for Arisa.

          "Aoyama," the male turned to the boy, "Where's Arisa?"