31

Because I made you.

          Arisa's eyes were wide as she stared at this villain holding her. She was questioning his sanity. He didn't seem visibly unhinged nor crippled in any way — not mentally at least. Arisa, a former assassin, was adept at telling lies and when the villain spoke, he wasn't lying. He held her gently, as if not wanting her to break. Arisa was confused, afraid. She wanted to leave his arms. She wanted to see Aizawa.

          "Make a decision quickly, Arisa. Seems like we're about to have a guest soon," the villain leaned away as he continued to observe the girl in his arms. Arisa didn't know how to react nor did she have any idea what to say to this man. A man that was clearly dangerous and yet, the longer she remained, the more he felt familiar. Her eyebrows shook and furrowed as she asked, "What do you mean by that? Made me?"

          "I suggest you go ask your mother. There are many things that you do not know," he then looked up, "Time's up. Go with Tomura. He'll help you find answers that you need," with that, he tossed her towards the villains and ended up in the masked male's arms, Mr. Compress. At that same moment, she sensed a presence fast approaching and heard a violent bellowing, "All For One!"

          Her eyes widened.

          All For One? The villain that her family answered to?

          Arisa was aware that her family had ties with All for One, the one that gave out orders and the one they all answered to but that was all she knew. She had never seen him in the flesh nor did she ever question any of the orders given. She listened, killed and repeated the same cycle everyday for the rest of her time with her family. Seeing All For One now, his words kind of made sense but she could sense that there was much more going on below the surface. After finding out about her siblings, she knew that there was bound to be more things she needed to find out.

          "Will you be a good girl and keep quiet or will I need to put you to sleep?"

          She turned her gaze to the man holding her, his features obscured by his mask. She stared at him, "That's just mean. All of you know that I can't move."

          He could hear him grin, "Well, darling, I'm a villain after all. It's my job to be mean."

          "The fuck, let her go!"

          All gazes fell to Bakugou who stood in a defensive stance, small explosion popping around his palms.

          CRASH!

          "Tomura," the villain cut in after tossing All Might aside like how one would a fly, "Take the boy and girl with you and go."

           Arisa gritted her teeth at the sight of All Might's struggle and tried to think of something that would aid them all. She needed to think of something. She needed to. Everything was too much for her. She haven't even had time to let the new information regarding her siblings sink in. Couldn't the world just let her rest for a moment?

          She put her emotions aside and began thinking. She had to do something — her quirk was always evolving and even All For One had stated that it was so. Surely, her quirk wasn't unusable just because she couldn't move her limbs. Surely, there was something that she was missing.

          As she brainstormed, chaos ensued around her as All Might and All For One continued to fight. Bakugou was going against the other villains while Mr. Compress kept a distance, clearly aware that Bakugou's goal was her. Arisa gritted her teeth and clenched her eyes shut, racking her brain for anything that could help.