24

The next day came and her classmates along with herself all met up at the Kiyashi ward mall.

Izuku of all people was the most excited as he muttered like a madman, moving forward, eyes darting around. Tokoyami told him off, saying that he was going to scare the children. Arisa was amazed by the sight, hearing vendors and people promoting their items. It was a lively place. She was just quietly looking around with her friends by her side, all discussing what they needed for their one week trip. Dufflebags, flashlights, all the necessities for a forest lodge boot camp. Arisa just needed to find a bag large enough to fit her things.

"Arisa, wanna come with us?"

It was Momo who was standing next to Kyouka, "We're going to look for bags."

"Oh, sur - holy shit," she suddenly breathed out when her eyes fell on a certain store and her eyes sparkled behind the cloth that obscured her eyes. The two girls looked concerned as they asked, "Arisa? Are you alright?"

"Hey, dude check it! Aren't those UA students?!"

Arisa zoomed past her classmates and headed towards the store that stole her attention. She ignored everyone and everything else because right before her eyes, was an anime store. Filled with merchandise. She could see a Fushiguro Toji cardboard cut out just within the store - she was sold. She went in and asked for its price before immediately buying it. She looked around a little more; the entire store was filled with her weakness. She could see all her anime men and was now currently hugging a Gojo plushie.

"I'm in heaven," she whispered as she looked at the shelves at the many plushies.

"Hey, you're the one from the sports festival. Hayashi Arisa!"

She turned to see a girl with blond hair tied into messy space buns. She had a bright grin on her face and her golden eyes sparkling, "I'm a big fan. Can I take a picture with you?"

Arisa smiled, her mood light after being surrounded by her favourite things, "Sure!"

The girl leaned closer and held up a pink phone, its screen displaying both Arisa and the girl as she held up a peace sign. Arisa gave a genuine smile as she hugged the plushie in her arms. The girl took the photo and suddenly hugged her, "I saw you on TV. Your eyes are so pretty. I wish I had eyes like yours."

"Thank you," Arisa let out a string of laughter, "What's your name?"

"Hmm, Toga Himiko."

"Nice to meet you, Toga."

She shook her head, her eyes gleaming almost manically, "Call me Himiko."

Arisa tilted her head to the side curiously, "Alright. Himiko it is."

The girl giggled into her hands, her cheeks now red, clearly pleased, "I really like you. I wonder how you taste like."

Huh...?

"I'm sorry?"

The girl grinned and giggled, "Nothing," before leaving the store, skipping happily. Before she went out the door, she looked over her shoulder, her eyes sparkling as she eerily said, "I'll see you soon, Arisa-chan."

Okay, totally not creepy. What's this called again? A yandere? I hope not.

She couldn't sense any blood lust nor malice so she brushed the encounter off. As long as her senses weren't going haywire, she had nothing to worry about.