Chapter 55: Zhang Qingfu: Third Young Master Lin has a good memory!

Start from the beginning

Zhang Qingfu did not think so: "It should not occupy a good position." However, we are not old vendors, occupying too good a position will cause trouble, not a bad position on the line.

Zhang Qingzhu knew that his seventh brother knew more, and naturally believed in him, but he was a little worried: "If the location is not good, won't it affect it?" It doesn't matter if it can't be sold, I'm most afraid that I can't sell it. Wasting so much time for his mother and sister-in-law not to say, Brother Lin Xi would definitely be disappointed.

Zhang Qingfu smiled, "Don't worry, if you really can't sell it, I'm sure no one is more disappointed than you." You can eat both steamed buns, not to mention others. "For stalls, everyone has the attitude that it is good to be able to sell, and it is not surprising that they cannot be sold. After all, it's so easy to make money.

Entering Pingmo City, I felt a more lively atmosphere than ever.

Zhang Qingzhu sighed when he saw the situation: "Brother Seven, what you said is really right, I thought we came early enough, I didn't expect that there were already so many people!"

"That is, people rely on this to eat, naturally more active than us." Zhang Qingfu was not surprised, "Sixth brother, let's go fast and quickly find a place to settle down." Little bamboo, hurry up and keep up! 

The liveliest street was almost occupied, and the three of them found a place at the end of the street to set up a stall, thanks to Zhang Qingfu's acquaintance with the stall owner next to him. He is a man who can speak and talk sweetly, and he was responsible for selling flower baskets before, and he also took the opportunity to strengthen several stall owners. That's why this time it was so smooth that they evened out some empty seats for them. Of course, the fact that what everyone sells does not conflict is also an important reason.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at the seven brothers and the stall owners on both sides of the set, and also sent two puppets as a thank you. I was full of admiration in my heart: "Still the seventh brother is powerful!" I can't compare. Thinking that he seemed to quarrel more fiercely, only he could argue with Xue Chunlian before, and the seven brothers could not do it. What did Brother Seven say? It seems that if you compare with an unreasonable person, you must be more unreasonable than him.

"If only I could get along with Brother Seven." While thinking in his heart, he kept assembling the table with his hands.

The stall owner on the side looked at their movements with some strangeness, and some curious people came over and asked: "Can you disassemble or unload this table?"

Zhang Qingfu knew that this was an opportunity to make money, and he took the opportunity to say it, of course, he also explained it to other curious eyes: "Yes, look at the novelty, right?" It was something that a few of my brothers in the family figured out. Can be disassembled and assembled, handling is convenient for us to carry on the past, especially suitable for coming out to set up stalls. My house is far from the city, and it would be too much trouble to move the table. Some

stall owners were very interested after listening: "So this table is strong, isn't it?" Can I put weight on something?

Zhang Qingfu explained to them: "If it is too heavy, it will definitely not work, but the general cloth is not much of a problem." And there is more than one style of ours, such as these red rope silk sold by Brother Zhang can be made with a few simpler rods. There are also layers that can be layered..." He carefully told them about the style that his fifth brother could make now. Then there was no mention of business, and whoever had the intention would definitely come to him.

Zhang Qingzhu, who was watching from the side, admired the starry eyes, and after those stall owners left, "Seventh brother, you are really powerful!"

Zhang Qingfu smiled and did not speak, in fact, he prefers to do business than farming. However, there is no chance.