But in a flash, the saber's influence dissipated, the firelight in the sky also completely extinguishing.

It was as if a burst of wind had arrived; the massacre and crisis upon the sea was just dispersed in the wind.

Everyone looked towards where the wind had come from.

A person stood at the bow of the ship.

The person stood in the shadows where the lanterns didn't illuminate, their entire body's martial spirit like a sharp blade, as if it could cut apart the air.

A gentle wind resurged. The figure landed in front of Duan Chongxuan.

The blue-winged luan also just then floated down, but because its energy was exhausted, it could only collapse at the two people's feet.

Everyone then could see clearly, the person who had arrived was a woman.

Sturdy maroon dress, ink-black hair bound up high, heroic and threatening.

Duan Chongxuan looked at the person in front of him, and he dazedly called, "Second-shijie..."

Liu Qishuang stepped to the side, slightly nodding, "En."

Wang Xi's complexion suddenly paled.

Because Duan Chongxuan's one phrase had revealed the woman's identity, causing him to sheathe the sword he had just unsheathed.

The number of people who had seen Liu Qishuang with their own eyes was very few, all year round she was cultivating on Xihua Peak, unconcerned with fame. But that did not at all mean her reputation was unknown.

On the contrary, because of that battle on Xiling Mountain many years ago, until today, the cultivation world still dared not forget her.

Like Jun Yu during that time, she very well demonstrated to people, what meant strength far exceeded cultivation realm.

Wang Xi signaled for all of the imperial guards to stand down, and he properly went over to greet her, "Cang Ya's road is far; may I venture to ask why fellow Cultivator Liu has come?"

The other's sincerity and etiquette gave the greatest degree of respect. According to common practice, some face had to be given, and a few words of greeting had to be said.

But Liu Qishuang only rigidly said,

"Picking up my shidi."

Wang Xi's complexion worsened.

Duan Chongxuan suddenly wanted to laugh a little. Because he knew, Shijie wasn't deliberately not giving him any face. Rather, she lacked much experience interacting with other people, so she wasn't able to make conversation. Ordinary exchanges with her shixiongdi was a bit better; meeting strangers, she could only be taken for a person with an icily arrogant temperament.

Wang Xi said again, "Cultivator Liu, this matter covers a very broad scope, and furthermore it is the northern imperial family's affair... I trust you must also have heard of it back then, why His Highness went to Cang Ya to become an apprentice... If Fellow Cultivator can watch with folded arms, I can make you an oath here, the day this important matter is resolved, wangye will not forget Fellow Cultivator's friendship today."

The sincerity of these words was even greater. This was a kind of covert promise. Because he really didn't want to take action here.

This vast ocean had nowhere from which to borrow power; but the other was able to traverse it without a thought, her core energy still incomparably abundant, and had effortlessly brushed aside his arrows and saber with a graceful flick of the sleeves–just this tiny bit was enough to make anyone afraid.