The river pressed forward, yet it turned when it had to turn and curved when it had to curve.

It was without hesitation, flowing naturally!

However, he didn't expect that when Jing Yun and Jing Hai's Buddhist Palms had finally caught up with him, Luo Mingchuan didn't go all out against the seal palm. Instead he first flicked his sleeve with force, sending him out of the temple, and took all the attacks onto himself.

The two of them flew across roof after roof in the Buddhist temple without stopping for a second; their core essences were exerted to the extreme, almost swelling open their meridians, and in a single breath they leapt out over ten feet.

Because there were bound to be many waves of monks at the Shanmen to ambush, especially since the temple's Golden Light Array's eye was located there, it was the most difficult to break through. At this point, they could only take the dangerous route and run towards the back of the mountain.

They were extremely fast, but the pressure of the Greater Vessels approached even faster.

With simply a mere thought, Jing Hai disappeared from the buddhist temple, blocking the two's path.

Jing Yun followed close behind, sealing their path of retreat.

Such a difference in the stages was enough to make one despair.

Not to mention the hundreds and thousands of grey-robed monks coming from all directions like a tidal wave. They flew over the roof of the buddhist temple, and those monks who did not go up, came racing across the ground.

They began to recite the Buddhist sutras; their voices were low and orderly, and when they converged together, they gave birth to majestic power.

Amidst the echoing Buddhist sutras, the entire Xingshan Temple was surrounded by a circle of golden light that reached the sky.

The 'Golden Light Array of Buddha's Seal' was thus opened; the scriptures didn't stop, and the formation remained intact.

Jing Hai's expression looked calm and indifferent, turning the buddhist beads with one hand and holding a golden staff with the other, still as a mountain.

Before the two came near, the buddhist staff suddenly started to vibrate, and the four rings on top of the staff struck each other; the sound was like a bell, spreading far and wide, deafening to the ear.

The staff was originally intended to be used by Buddhist monks for waking up sleepy monks, and it was mostly seen as a solemn treasure, its might enormous. Jing Hai's famous 'Great Compassion Staff' was his life's practice. Currently it was wielded with its full power to the point the all the golden tiles on the eaves followed the energy and shot out.

Instead of retreating, Luo Mingchuan advanced; his speed remained unchanged. Chen Zhou was held upright in front of him, just like an immovable buddhist staff weighing over a thousand pounds!

"Clank——"

The Great Compassion Staff and the long sword struck each other, the sound was ear-splitting, and the countless golden tiles that flew into the air exploded into fine dust.

From the corner of Luo Mingchuan's mouth dripped a line of blood, but his feet did not retreat even a fraction.

Jing Hai looked at his pitch-black pupils and his identical 'Great Compassion Staff' that he created, and said coldly, "A demon as expected..."

At the same time, Yin Biyue turned back to face Jing Yun behind him, with countless blinding rays of light spewing out from his sword!

It covered the heavy golden light, like an incomparable bright sun that appeared in the Buddhist temple.