Luo Mingchuan dazedly stared at the young man brandishing a sword standing in front of him.

Shidi must already know everything. But Shidi chose to believe in him.

Then he should also believe in himself.

He took two steps forward, stood side by side with Yin Biyue, and said seriously, "I am not Mo Zun neither do I believe your words."

Jinghai's brows frowned till they were nearly vertical, his expression terrifying like a guardian deity, intimidating as Arhat's might,

"Benefactor Luo carries the breath of demons could it be benefactor Yin intends to stand with the tyrant Zhou? Where would you stay under the vast sky and verdant earth?"

He did not reveal his oppressive power before, but the power of the Greater Vessel stage suddenly burst forth, and the nearest monk could not help but take two steps back.

But Yin Biyue was unafraid, and smiled despite the threat, "Absurd! My senior brother was injured white eradicating demons on Tixiang Mountain, yet you slander him as a demonic cultivator?!"

At this time, the grand scripture reader, Jing Yun, who sat on one side shouted,

"If it's right or not, you'll know with a single test!"

As soon as his voice fell, the bright yellow robes swelled quickly, his sleeves whirled up, one palm pointed to the sky and the other faced to the ground. After a bizarre series of overlapping and rotation of two palms and ten fingers, golden light erupted!

The image of an immense golden Buddha appeared behind him!

Great Buddhist Palm!

The great palm struck with great momentum, containing the full power of the Greater Vessel stage, and went straight to Luo Mingchuan!

Like the passing of a strong wind, the bronze incense burner on the confession table overturned and fell, and the hanging prayer flags and canopies were blown high.

The magnificent temple seemed to tremble slightly under this palm.

The great palm was immediately before his eyes, and Luo Mingchuan reached behind him and scooped Yin Biyue to stand behind him. He took a step and raised his hand seemingly slowly, but the phantom behind him quickly formed.

He actually made the same actions as Jing Yun!

No hesitation, no fumbling.

He returned a Great Buddhist Palm!

He didn't lack a single bit of true understanding!

"Boom–"

The two palms of golden light struck each other, vigorous and violent, and tore the hanging prayer flags to pieces.

Save for the abbot Jing Hai and the grand scripture reader Jing Yun the rest of the monks were forced to retreat three steps.

No one could have imagined that Luo Mingchuan would not be at a disadvantage against a Greater Vessel as a mid-stage Lesser Vessel!

Jing Yun was unsurprised, and said coldly,

"Benefactor Luo, you have already deviated your pupils..."

Luo Mingchuan's pupil color has become pure black, as deep as the long night.

Yin Biyue interrupted him sternly, "Complete nonsense! The Jialan Pupil Arts is a technique of Xingshan Temple!"

Jing Hai continued, "Yet benefactor Luo is not practicing the Jialan Pupil Arts, it's the 'Nine Revolutions of Heaven's Net'!"He turned toward Yin Biyue,

"It is not too late for Benefactor Yin to see the truth. I am of Buddhist's mercy, and the most logical. all of your previous offenses can be forgotten and forgiven."

Yin Biyue felt Luo Mingchuan's body clearly stiffen for a moment. He still seems a bit at a loss.

He knew that Jing Hai had led him away because he didn't want to face Xi Hua Peak, and even more because he feared the Sword Saint, so he wouldn't do anything to him. They will only trap Luo Mingchuan.

Xingshan Temple has no sage, but there is a great golden array. At that time, even if Luo Mingchuan's master Zheng Yangzi came to ask for his release, he would still be subject to the reasons of the word at hand, and if he didn't listen to the reasons of Buddhism, there would still be a great golden array to suppress him.

What is even more frightening is that just now, Jing Hai mentioned the Academy Director and Master Wuwang.

Behind this matter, it is likely that it represents the will of more than one of the sages.

Among the twists and turns, Yin Biyue thought through almost everything almost instantly, but he laughed loudly.

"What a compassionate Buddhist school, what a grand-sounding truth!"

The monks gathered, all glaring at him.

Jing Hai roared and asked, "Dare you draw a sword before Buddha? Do you dare to disrespect Buddha?!"

Just now Master Jingyun made a move, and it could be regarded as exterminating demons and defending the way before Buddha, but if Yin Biyue wanted now to draw his sword, he immediately became a demon in the eyes of the monks.

When the hat of "disrespect to the Buddha" was placed on their head, even the wildest of cultivators would show some signs of fear and hesitation.

But "they" don't include the Sword Saint and his disciples.

If Yan Xing is standing here, he will think of Master's teachings, and then use the way of answering Bao Pu Sect's elder, and ask,

"First Buddha didn't give birth to me, and second didn't teach me. Why would I respect him?"

But Yin Biyue is not Yan Xing, he will not slander Buddha.

He just said calmly, "I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in anything...But if I must believe in something, I believe in Shixiong."

What reincarnated Mo Zun, what Nine Revolutions of Heaven's Net.

What you monks are saying, I don't believe even half a punctuation mark!

1) 苟利苍生,生死矣。An expression used to express that fear is nothing if it is for the good of the country, and one's life is a worthy sacrifice for the greater good

2) 金刚怒目/罗汉发威. The expression of a guardian deity of a temple generally are to scare off evildoers, and is an expression of eyes wide open, angry and like they're popping out. From : Arhat, (Sanskrit: "one who is worthy"), Pali arahant, in , a perfected person, one who has gained insight into the true nature of existence and has achieved  (spiritual enlightenment). The arhat, having freed himself from the bonds of desire, will not be reborn.

3) To help they tyrant of Zhou to oppress the innocents. Essentially to mean to side with evil. I decided to keep the idiom so I could forcefeed you guys more Chinese culture. Hehe.

4) 天罗九转 The heaven's net is likely in reference to the heavens/sky as a net like structure, or the laws of a nation. Nine turns is likely to mean that the heavens/law has been overturned and changed. Don't quote me on this, and you can take the name at face value for now. If I made a mistake I'll be sure to correct it in the future