Jingsi Pavilion is a place where disciples who violate the precepts are punished in Xingshan Temple, and it also sometimes imprisons demonic cultivators or criminals. It is equivalent to the dungeon of Cangya Mountain. The same pressure that crushes bone, unable to see the clear skies.

After listening to this, Luo Mingchuan was not angry, nor driven to rebut.

His expression was calm, as if he was still a little dazed, "Did I do something wrong?"

The merciful face of the immense Buddha statue watched everything indifferently.

Buddha will not speak.

Those who have attained great understanding in Taoism cannot answer this question.

In the meditation room, Yin Biyue took a long breath of relief and sighed in a low voice, "For the greater good, I would never fear death."

The tense atmosphere here instantly relaxed.

Jing Hai smiled. The wrinkles covering his face slowly smoothed out.

The old monk opened his mouth, seeming to want to praise Yin Biyue with a few words.

At this moment, a sword-light flashed, as swift as wind and quick as lightning!

The light rushed straight towards the old monk's face!

The full board of black and white weiqi pieces scattered all over the floor with a sharp snap, like splattering rain and falling flowers, Yin Biyue already leapt alongside the sword light!

Jing Hai's expression froze. His sleeves flew flat, the strength of worship burst forth, and rushed to meet the sword!

However, this sword appeared to be heading towards him, but it actually cut into the door!

"Boom–"

Smoke and dust rose, and half of the wall of the temple's beside the wooden door was collapsed by the blade.

Yin Biyue flew, man with sword in tow, and appeared in the grand hall.

Perfectly placing himself in front of Luo Mingchuan.

Everyone in the temple looked at him in shock.

It was indeed beyond their expectations.

Which Breakthrough stage in the world dares to draw their sword before the great power of a Greater Vessel?

Even if there was, who would dare to draw a sword in front of the abbot of Xingshan Temple?

Everything happened too quickly; from the moment Jing Hai waved his sleeves only to be met with nothing, to the moment he also appeared in the hall, Yin Biyue had already stood in front of Luo Mingchuan.

But Yin Biyue didn't feel that it was quick. He only felt that every minute and every second that just passed was incomparably long. From the moment Jinghai spoke about the star of calamity, he was calculating and waiting for this moment.

The moment when a greater vessel relaxes.

He knew that if he couldn't grasp this moment, he would never have this opportunity again.

He turned back and took a look at Luo Mingchuan. Fortunately, he came in time.

Then he asked everyone, "Shixiong has not done anything wrong, so on what basis should he be punished?"

As soon as he opened his mouth, he felt a burst of fishy sweetness rushing into his throat, and his meridians seared through with pain. Yin Biyue forced the feeling down, and straightened his back. Even though Yin Biyue was the one who was the knowing who struck the unknowing, there was still no small price to pay in order to forcibly escape the besiegement of a greater vessel.