WE'RE GOING TO LIVE TOGETHER?

Y/n pov:

Next day being a holiday I already knew and didn't care to get up early but the smell of the food made by yeonjun made me automatically fly over the stairs as I reached the downstairs sniffing the delicious smell on my way with my eyes closed. (That's the author lmfao)

When suddenly I bumped into something or say someone's hand as it was grabbing my face stopping me from reaching my goal which was served on the table. I opened my eyes a bit and looked over yeonjun who had one of his hands on his waist and the other one on my face grabbing it like some kinda sushi. He had a stern look on his face when he cocked his eyebrows and said with his deep voice like some grandpa.

"Go and brush your teeth first, your mouth stinks"

He said before removing his hand from my face.

I snorted and went back to my room and came downstairs after brushing and humming to a new tiktok trend.
I was wearing one of the white shirts of yeonjun which I stole from his cupboard, not like he was gonna be mad at me but even if he would be mad who cares for his temper lol. Tbh idgaf.

We were actually broken millionaires but who cares tbh. Wearing bestie's t-shirts is always a flex and another kind of fun. Especially yeonjun 's shirt lol I love the fed up look on his face whenever he sees me in his shirt. He's like 'I am tired of you' lol. Teasing him is always fun.

I saw yeonjun doing the dishes as he signalled me towards the food that was kept on the table served.

"Where's lia bro? "

"She went for some shopping, I guess she'd be back by afternoon."

I made an "o" Sound munching my food and roaming from one place to another jamming on the tiktok trend with the earphones hanging on my collar. I jumped on the sofa and started to do the trend along with the dance.

"Yahh! Eat at one place will you? " Yeonjun said shouting.

"That's my best friend"

"She's a real bad bitch" said yeonjun murmuring while sulking and doing the dishes.

"Got her own money"

"She need no men"

Yeonjun 's pov:

"She need no men"

Yeah she's a 100 alone. And toxic enough. So she doesn't need men tsk tsk☕.

I saw y/n jumping on the sofa with her eyes closed like she was totally in her own world. I shooked my head thinking how was I even able to stay with this wierd  hooman under the same roof .

I heard the bell ringing and went to the doorstep after wiping my hands.

'It shouldn't be lia.. She said she won't be back before afternoon' I thought.

As soon as I opened the door I saw 7boys with black masks covering their face.

"Woah what are you guys doing here"
I asked probably Jungkook?

"Umm bro long story can you please let us enter first"

Well shit, y/n is wearing my shirt which shows her thighs. She would be super embarassed if they see her now. No no I can't let them enter but wtf should I do? I can't even signal y/n as she is in her own world right now.

"Uhh.. You see.. "

"Yeonjun can we get in people are already staring at us"

Namjoon said as I looked around only to spot a few women gossiping.