ANNUAL FUNCTION PART 3

Y/n pov :

"Don't worry you are not alone, we all are fucked up with you too"

"Well, is that my fault that you guys wanted to suffer with me?!? I warned you guys I did so many things to take you two out of this but, did you listened to me?!? NO!"

"You won't understand y/n it just can't be done, living your friend in a suffering situation is what we can't do"

"What's the use of saying all this y/n won't understand our love anyways.. "

Lia said still looking at her mobile..

This bish can everything and still trying to pretend like she's not existing here...

1 hour already passed the gates opened and it was the time for break some people went out.. And came back with some food..

I was watching a funny video on YouTube when I saw the guy with doe eyes sitting beside me is peaking on my phone...

"You wanna watch? "

He shooked his head and said

"Uhh... Not really"

"Ok"

I said and started watching again putting the phone a bit positioning towards the guy's eyesight so that he can see.. I knew he wanted to see, he was just not comfortable saying that directly...

His eyes we're on my mobile again..

Being an extrovert as always I always wondered why and how are people so shy to express their feelings?... Is it that difficult to open up?

Tbh, I don't have any friends who are introverts so it was always difficult for me to co-operate with the introvert ones....... But after meeting lia I totally understand how they feel lia was also a shy type at first but after staying with us she is now a more than introvert but less than extrovert...

( Should I tell you guys a secret? The author's personality is the same 🤫)

Another two hours passed already Istg this was really boring...

But now no more cause its time for me to shine... 🤩

I grabbed my mic and said

"Ok guys now we will play some tik toks one by one from someone's mobile of who wants to-

" Me! Me! Me! ME ! I WANT TO!!! HERE Y/N!!!! PLEASE TAKE MINE!!!! "

Everyone was shouting to play tik toks from their mobiles..

"Ok no shouting I'll choose ok? "

I said and took a mobile from a girl and the girl said

"Y/n please play this one's"

"But they're all mine?! "

"Y/n you're a famous tik toker too, please everyone wants to see you"